IMAGINE: Legolas, your older brother, getting protective of you

"So what did you think of him?" You ask your father, Thranduil, and your brother, Legolas, after your boyfriend left.

     "I really liked him. He seems like a very nice, respectable young man." Your father replies, smiling. He steps in front of you and gently holds your face between his hands. "I'm so proud of you." He says softly.

     You smile and then look over to your brother. "Legolas, what did you think of him?" You ask.

     He sighs. "Y/N..." He mutters.

     "What is it?" You ask, your eyebrows drawing.

     "I don't think you should be dating him." Legolas states bluntly.

     "What!" You exclaim. "I don't like him—I feel like he's going to take advantage of you." He amends.

      "Legolas! H-how could you even say that about him?" You ask, hurt.

      "Y/N, don't take this the wrong way. I'm just looking out for your well-being. I just don't think he's the right one for you. I love you and I don't want you to get hurt." Legolas says softly.

     "You're hurting me now." You murmur, before running to your room with tears in your eyes.

   A long while later, you hear a knock at your door. "Y/N?" Legolas asks softly.

     You sniff and brush the tears from your cheeks. "Go away, Legolas." You say.

      "No, please, I need to talk with you." He says.

     You sigh. "Fine." You mutter. Legolas opens up your door and shuts it behind him.

     "Y/N..." He draws out, seeing your tears. "I'm sorry. I really am." He tells you, walking over to you. "I love you so much. You're my little sister and I'm just really protective over you. I don't want any guy causing you to have be brokenhearted. No man that ever comes into your life will be worthy of you. You're priceless and I only want the best of the best for you. " Legolas says.

     You turn to face him." And what if my boyfriend is the best of the best?" You ask.

     "He might be, Y/N. I'll have to spend more time with him to figure that out." He replies. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to say that I didn't like him—I do like him. It's just that... Well, you're growing up, Y/N. You'll no longer need me to protect you." Legolas says, sadness swimming in his eyes.

     "Legolas, I'll always want you to protect me. No matter what." You say, before you hug him tightly. "I'm sorry for getting upset with you." You say.

     "It's okay, Y/N." Legolas says.

     "Are we good then?" You ask, pulling back to look at him.

     "We're more than good." Legolas tells you, placing a kiss on your forehead.

     "I love you, brother." You whisper, grinning.

     Legolas smiles. "I love you too, little sister."
[THE END] I hope you liked it!

Orlando Bloom ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara