IMAGINE: Legolas kissing you to break a spell

You stop right before the Gap of Rohan, close to the borders of Isengard with Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Boromir, Merry, Pippin, Sam, and Frodo. You're an Elf from Lothlorien and joined the Fellowship when they were staying at your home.

     "We rest here for the night." Aragorn informs.

     "Oh, thank goodness. I was about to keel over and die from exhaustion." Gimli breathes, plopping on the ground.

     You smile. "I'm going to go get some firewood." You say.

     "Do you want me to come with you?" Legolas asks. You look at the Elf you quickly befriended and fell in love with.

     "No, I'm okay." You reply. Legolas gives you a smile and then nods.

     You go a little bit into a wooded area looking for dry branches and small logs. When you hear a branch snap in the woods, you straighten and look around, your eyes searching the forest around you.

     "Legolas?" You ask. No answer. You reach for your bow, barely breathing. Suddenly, a strange sensation fills your body and then your muscles stiffen. You gasp, dropping your bow as your body freezes. You're immobile. You watch in horror as a white figure emerges from the forest. Lord Saruman. You can't even speak, much less scream for help.

     "Ah, Y/N. I've heard so much about you." The old man says, walking close to you. You stare at him, your eyes wide. "I've seen that Legolas has taken quite the fancy to you and you to him. That's really perfect actually." He laughs softly. Saruman holds out his staff and you intake a sharp breath.

     "Too bad we're going to kill him." He says.

     You try to scream "No." but it comes out muffled.

     "What you and I are going to do will be amazing, Y/N. I know the young Halfling has the One Ring. And I need you to get it for me. Frodo has this Ring and he trusts you so he'll never see it coming. But that won't be enough. Everyone will know what you did so we have to eliminate the Fellowship." Saruman explains.

     You breathe heavily, clenching your jaw. You give your head a tiny shake just before Saruman raises his staff, closes his eyes, and starts chanting off a spell. You immediately stiffen and you ascend in the air. Your E/C changes to purple and your skin glows white.

     "Y/N?" You hear Legolas calling for you. Saruman quickly finishes the spell and then you're dropped to the ground, gasping.

     "Go, Y/N. You know what you're job is. Bring me the One Ring and together we'll rule Middle Earth." Saruman whispers.

     You push yourself up into a kneeling position. "Yes, my lord." You say darkly, grinning.

     "Y/N!" Legolas exclaims again, panic making his voice shake.

     "I'm here!" You answer cheerfully, walking over to him, your arms loaded with firewood. It is as if nothing has happened—exactly as Saruman planned it.

     "Oh, I was getting worried." Legolas breathes with relief. You smile as he takes the firewood out of your arms. "Come on, let's get back to camp." He says, walking forward.

     Your eyes narrow into slits as you watch him walking back to camp. You walk forward and step on a branch. It snaps clean through and you can just imagine yourself doing that to Legolas.

---

    When you're sure everyone is fast asleep, you noiselessly sit up. You grab your dagger and move to the person closest to you, which happens to be Legolas. You stealthily crawl over to him. Looking down at him, the light from the dying fire illuminating his face, your eyebrows draw. You move a piece of blond hair away from his face.

     "Pity, really." You mutter quietly. You lower your dagger to his jugular vein on his neck. Suddenly Legolas opens his eyes and you drop the dagger.

     "Y/N, what are you doing?" He asks suspiciously.

     "Um, I, um..." You sputter. You clear your throat. "You had a piece of hair on your face that was really bugging me." You state. Legolas, his eyebrows drawn, sits up.

     He turns and glances down at your dagger. "And the knife?" He asks. You look away, debating whether to choke him or run. Legolas puts his finger underneath your chin and tilts your face upward.

     "I thought your eyes were E/C. Not purple." He states. Your eyes widen and you start to move quickly. Legolas grips your arms, crushes you against him, and kisses you deeply.

     Immediately the spell breaks. A light shines from your skin and a gust of wind blows your hair back. You pull away from Legolas, gasping, a hand on your chest. You kneel over, coughing.

     "What happened?" Aragorn asks, sitting upright, holding his sword up.

     "Y/N, are you all right?" Legolas asks softly, gently putting his hand on your back. You look up at him and nod.

     "Thank you." You cry shakily.

     "I-I don't understand, what happened?" Aragorn asks. You sit down and look at him and Legolas.

     "When I was in the woods, lord Saruman put a spell on me. He wanted me to bring him the Ring and kill all of you. I-I knew what I was doing... But I couldn't stop myself." You cry, before burying your face in your hands and sobbing. Legolas moves over to you and pulls you into his arms.

     "Saruman will know he has failed and he knows where we are located. We must move and destroy him before he has legions of Orcs looking for us." Aragorn says. "Everybody up!" He exclaims.

---

    At witching hour, Aragorn, Legolas, Boromir, and you sneak into Isengard. Gimli is watching the Halflings.

     The four of you quietly and stealthily move through Orthanc, looking for Saruman. Legolas motions that he's in a room off the side of a hall. You nod and quietly jog there. You nock your arrow in your bow and peek through the door. He's asleep in a chair, his back facing you. You hold your breath, and point your arrow at his back.

     "No mercy." You mutter, before letting the arrow fly. It sticks him the back of the neck and he falls forward, collapsing on to the ground.

     "Come, Y/N, we have to get out of here before they find him." Legolas whispers to you. He ushers you out of Orthanc, Boromir and Aragorn following behind you.

---

    As you walk back to Gimli, Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin, Legolas walks next to you as Boromir and Aragorn walk ahead of you.

     "Y/N..." Legolas says quietly. You look at him. "I, uh, I realized why I broke the spell on you." He tells you.

     "Really? I've been trying to figure that out since it happened." You reply.

     "I think it was broken because of true love's kiss." Legolas states suddenly.

     You stare at him, your eyes unmoving from his. "What are you saying?" You whisper. He stops walking and you do the same. He puts his hands on your shoulders.

     "I'm in love with you, Y/N." He says. Your chin quivers and you smile, your eyes filling with tears.

     "You do?" You ask.

     He nods. "Very much so." He answers.

     "I'm in love with you too." You cry, before wrapping your arms around him. Legolas holds you against, breathing a sigh of relief. He pulls his head back and kisses you passionately.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!