FINDING FREEDOM

With this problem

With this problem. I found my self have no fear in doing such sin.I know fear to sin is loving God.

Without the ligth automatically darkness will come, it's like what I discover that my love for Christ is so narrow thats why I overcome by addiction of pornography. How I discover my love for Christ is narrow, Example our relationship with our spouse. There is a thing we donot do because we know, if we do the thing what our spouse dont like he/she will got angry. Thats why we donnot do the thing they dont like, because we fear them. Most of all we love and respect them, just like our relationship with Christ. We donot have fear in doing sin, because the love we give to Christ is much less than compare to the love we give to our love ones. If our love for Christ is more than or equal real fear, respect, reverence and love for God will surely come. When God is our second and third priority, that's where sin comes in. Give us emotional and mental attacks where our body cannot resist the current of the lust of the flesh,lust of the eyes and pride of life. Real relationship produces delight in His Word,prayer out of love and obedience.

The only thing to broke this sin is to pursue real relationship in ChristInstead of finding freedom

Instead of finding freedom. If you find one worldly solution, it will stop you for a while and then find yourself captured again in again with this sin. Because real freedom comes only by pursuing real relationship in Christ.
How to pursue real relationship in Christ?is when we change our desires from material things turns into hunger and thirst for righteousness. It is the only way out, just like david pray "create in me a clean heart oh God and renew a rigth spirit within me restore unto me the joy of my salvation".

 It is the only way out, just like david pray "create in me a clean heart oh God and renew a rigth spirit within me restore unto me the joy of my salvation"

Anybody can say, they love the Lord, but their heart lies. Actions speak louder than words, if we want to know the heart of a man, we must observe his actions. A man’s desire is changed, when his actions correspond to the  written Word of God. No one can obey the written Word of God, when our hearts desire is so much of the World. Flesh don’t desire the things of God, flesh desire the things and pleasures of the world. But the spirit of a man desires the things of God, the spirit of man is hunger and thirst for righteousness. Breaking habitual sin is difficult, when our heart desire so much of things of the World. We must desire the things above in order to be free.

Colossians 3:1-2  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
In this fallen world, it’s hard to find a believer that is pure in heart. Many believers love Jesus, and at the same time, they love also the things and pleasures of the world. Lord Jesus Christ said,

Matthew 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Loving the world is hating Jesus, If we love Jesus, we must also value peoples need, and not the things of the world. Find freedom in Loving the Lord.