SEEKING FREEDOM

Man or woman love to watch porn loves death

Man or woman love to watch porn loves death. Be aware! someone is watching you, someone wants you to be addicted the devil.
I know it's a sin, I know it will lead me to hell, I know I grieve the Holy Spirit, I know watching porn loves death, because the wages of sin is death. Any kind of sin does not been repented will harvest death. Whether it is small or great.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I can stand and preach boldly in the church, but I know there's a force inside of me that devour me day after day. My thoughts is carnal, I always imagine images of woman that is naked, when I look to a woman it's always have lust. I am like grave that's beautiful outside but death moves inside.
I know this habit poison my heart, mind and will, and also my intimacy with my wife. I am alive, but I feel tormented mentally and emotionally daily. Nigth and day,I cried out to the Lord for help, because I can't go out by this spiritual prison that I am into.

I am a servant by Him, but I am lost, I can advise to others but I can't advise my self....oohh... It's horrible!!!

If I die now, I know Satan will celebrate over my soul in Hell.
Porn addiction is a sin hidden to someone, even to our love ones specially to our wife/husband, but seen by God openly. I try everything to stop, but it comes back again and again! Iam guilty of what I am doing, I commit sin to God and adultery to my wife. I feel demons won over me, but my spirit don't stop crying out for God.
Even though I am about 9 years in Christianity, about 7 years in ministering two house churches, I have no fear in doing such sin.

The devil convince and make me comfortable that doing such sin is not a big deal, he always say that God is merciful and gracious so that I can put my faith in false hope. Being confidence that disciplining the body is not important after salvation. This is the strategy of the devil in the book of Genesis when he tempted Eve.

Genesis 3:4-5  And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Devil is so wise, he will convince you nothing will happen even you keep in sinning. Until God shine His light upon me. Rescue me in this miserable state. I praise God, because He give me a way out of the darkness, breaking every chain of bondage and addiction, and finding out, how to love him till my last breath. Truly our God is full of mercy, giving me chance to love him so deeply. While I Am writing this book I Am crying, because I feel His presence touching my heart. I give thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ, who died to set us free. Amen