"Bitch no im not" I say "fuck yall" putting up the middle finger.

"Listen here's a song" rocky says.

We started off as close friends (Close friends)
Somehow you turned into my girlfriend (My girlfriend) - radio.

"WE USED TO TELL EACH-OTHER EVERYTHING" rocky and Trina sing together.

"I EVEN WENT AND BOUGHT HER DIAMOND RINGS, MATCHING EARRING" Trina and rocky song with horrible pitch.

————
We made it to my house at 9:30.

"Thanks for the ride" I say.

"No problem Oreo" she says and drive off.

I lift my middle finger up as she drives away.

Tonight was actually fun.

—————
The next morning 🌤

I wake up at 6:30 and get out my diary to write down everything I could remember.

Penny Diary 📔💞: I went to a party yesterday, it was lowkey lit I have to admit even though there are some people here I don't like, like that girl Tasha and bubbles and chase who loves talking about my ass being big but let's talk about his dick size and he would be mute 🤐but I had a good time and got a guys number. Riley is being annoying and I've lost all interest in him the way he led me on I did have feelings for him but my mother didn't raise a hoe and I know the game. Boogie is the most cute annoying person I have Met in my life, did I call him cute? Do I lowkey like his reckless goofy behavior.... nah not anymore he's not my type after all and I promised myself never again. Maybe I should forget about these niggas all together and talk to the guy at the party or maybe I should wait and see if Riley does not work with blue. Or maybe I should become a hoe like Trina 😂 she's such a cool person but she didn't seem like the type I would link with you know but I love her vibe. My brother is becoming more and more like them sadly I see a difference in his tone and it worries me or maybe I'm just being overprotective.Oh...almost forgot this new girl Bambi I don't know who she is but she's kind enough a touchy person that I'm not used to but maybe I will get used to her or I should tell her I don't like people touching who knows where she has been 🤪 I'm too bougie 🎀.

I close my diary and walk to the bathroom to get dressed.

I look at my phone and it's buzzing and when I open it it's friend request from everyone around this area.

I remember Trina shared the picture of me last night.

I roll my eyes and put my phone down and continue getting dressed

I dress casual and put my keys in my purse while I see my mom come slugging up the stairs in her nurse uniform "good nigh-I mean good morning" she says and closes her door

I huff I feel bad my mom has to work after hours like this but I quickly forget when I remember all the designer shit me and my siblings have.

"Penny lets go" I hear Simone say.

I run downstairs and we walk to school with Kendrick headphones on.

"So how was hanging out with your friends" I Said.

"Good but I'm gonna miss them" she says.

"What do you mean you can always seen them" I say.

"No not really my friends dad said we won't be able to hangout because I live near bad people" she says.

"What" I say "that's horrible"

"Not really" She Said.

"How come she's your friend" I say astonished

"Cause Her coochie stank anyway" she says and puts her headphones in.

I raise my eyebrows well damn even my sister more ghetto then me I really am a Oreo.

——

We get to the school just in time and I make it to my class without interruption.

"Hello class today I am your sub" the random woman says.

I roll my eyes this schools always have subs.

I Look around for riley but to my disappointment he's not anywhere to be seen.

"Ah do we have a late student" the teacher says.

In the doorway stands bougie.

"Yea" he says handing him the tardie like a REAL student.

"Ok well pick a seat" she says.

"I sure will" he says licking his lips and looking straight at me.

——-