Chapter 1

I was sitting in my empty room, as I put my last few things in boxes. Before I walked out I took one last look at my room, that I grew up in. I shut the bedroom door behind me and walked down the hallway and just let my thought's sink in that this will probably be my last time I will ever walk down this hallway. I reached the bottom of the staircase. I walked through the dining room to find my Dad waiting for me at the front door.

"Are you ready Jenn?"

"Yeah, Im ready." I sighed

My dad opened the front door for me and let me walk out. I walked down the porch and I turned around and took one last look at my home. I stepped into my Dad's car in the passenger seat and I shut my door. My dad opened the driver's seat and handed me my carry on bag for the plane. This was the first time I was flying by myself. I didn't have time to be anxious with so many thoughts running through my mind. I stared at my house until it was no longer visible, but I held back my tears and sighed. I leaned my head against the window and shut my eyes.

"Jenn, we're here, come on I will walk you to security." My father patted my shoulder. He opened his door and shut it behind him. I cringed as the sound of the door echoed through the ghostly parking garage.I walked out of the car and grabed my carry-on. My father rolled my suitcase for me as we walking into the airport and up the escalator. 

 My father walked me to security. I embraced my father into a hug for a brief three seconds as he unwrapped his large muscular arms around me.

"I will miss you Dad." I said looking up to him.

"I will miss you too honey, be safe." I smiled and I walked through security placing my items in the plastic bins and walked through the medal detector.

As I walked out of security I looked through the glass and I saw my Dad waving to me. I waved back and turned back around and went to go find my gate. While walking through the large airport with a numerous number of people, I finally found my gate almost getting ready to board in approximately 15 minutes.

I took a look around at my surroundings. There was a variety of different people. Kids younger than me with this older siblings by their side as they curled up next to each other. Elderly couples eagerly waiting to get on their flight first. Young couples, as the man looked at his spouse lovingly as she talked and smiled.

As flight attendants walked to search their flight that they were attending to aboard, I heard somebody speak over the intercom calling the first boarding group. I stood up and waited online patiently to get my boarding pass scanned so I can board the plane. As I was greeted by the flight attendant I found an open window seat and sat down. I plugged in my head phones and I let my music relax me.

I woke up the flight attendent slightly shaking me telling me were about to land. I had a young middle aged guy next to me and an old man next to him in the isle seat. I'm not very fond with starting conversations. I gave them a light smile and lowered my music as we began to land.

I walked off the plane, I started to call for a taxi to get to my Aunt's house. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around as I was about to press call for a taxi.

"Aunt Gaby!" I said as she embraced me in a hug.

"Hey Jenn! I missed you how was you flight honey?"

"It was good actually thank you." I smiled

"Okay well let's go home!" I smiled and we walked to Aunt Gabby's car. She rolled my suitcase for me as I held my carry-on and we walked out of the airport. As we got to the car we caught up on everything.

~

It was a 15 minute drive, as we pulled up on their driveway. Their house was absoutley beautiful. It was a 3 story house that had high ceilings and it was very large. It had stones and three garages, it was perfect so when I get a car I can park my car! I fantasied.

"Aunt Gabby I didn't know you guys' moved!" I said with astonishment

"Yeah, when Justin turned two we decided it was the best decsion for a bigger home." She said pulling into the garage. " It was a good decsion since you're moving in with us and im so excited. Also, when your uncle and I have to work I will pay you to watch Justin and Cassie!"

I walked up the fancy porch with the nice white railing.  My Aunt punched in the code and the door opened automatically and somebody jumped in my face. She was dressed in a fancy uniform and stuck out her hand.

"Hello, im Stacey, I am here to help you with anything, I clean make dinner and possibly anything you wish I will do for you."

"Oh Hi im J-"

"Yes, I know your Jenn!" She smiled and shook my hand.

"Um Jenn." My Aunt gestured me to walk toward Stacey. "Stacey will show you, your room, it's next to Cassie's room." Gabby said smiling and walking down the hallway, leaving Stacey and I, alone. I smiled as Stacey lead me down the hallway following behind Gabby and we walked through a huge play room that was the size of my family room back at my old house, then we walked through a screaning room, or a movie theature, then the den, the kitchen and then we finally reached the stairs.

"Okay Jenn, I will lead you upstairs to your new bedroom." Stacey gave me a warm smile as I followed her up the staircase. I nodded and continued to follow her up the astonishing, beautiful stair-case.

"The rest of your stuff will  be delivered by 7:00am tomorrow. Stacey opened double mirrored bedroom doors' and it opened to my dream room. My window overlooked a huge lake with boats. I had a huge master bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, and then my dream closet, everything you could possibly want in a bedroom it was in here. My mouth almost hit the floor.

I turned to Stacey and thanked her. Stacey left my room and shut my mirrored double doors.

I think im going to enjoy it here... I walked to my windows' that turned out to be a huge balcony.

I walked on the balcony and sat in the chair. I sat down for about 6 minutes until my balcony doors' opened and it was my Aunt.

"Hey Jenn! My neighbor's are here and one of them is your age, and the other one is about 2 year's older then you. They are very nice boys' I would like you to meet them come along."

I nodded and I followed my Aunt down the upstairs hallway and I walked down the stairs.

I saw two very attractive guy's that look really familar. My friend's have once told me about these people but I honestly can't remeber their names.

"Jenn this is Nash, and Hayes Grier."

"Hi." I smiled

The younger one stook out his hand. "Hi im Hayes." I smiled and shook his hand

He was so attaractive. He had bright blue eye's and brown hair that swopped to the side.

"And Im Nash." Nash stook out his hand and I shook it.

Nash also had beautiful to die for blue eye's and had brown hair and a blonde at the end's of his hair.

I think Im going to like it here...