"Again!" Emmett growls out, pushing himself off of the dirt. Ariana clings to her mom's hand, as Cassandra smiles as Ariana stands in awe watching her dad fight with Jasper.

Rosalie stands close to Cassandra, "hi Cassandra." Cassandra smiles and pulls rose into a hug with her arm that wasn't be occupied, "hey Rose." Rosalie smiles, and rubs Cassandra's back, "can I take little bug here?" Cassandra smiles, and nods. Cassandra crouches down next to Ariana, "hey baby, aunt Rose wants to take you, is that okay?"

Ariana smiles and nods, turning her head to see Rosalie standing behind her mom, who waves softly at the hybrid girl, "hi aunt Rose!" Ariana takes off and jumps on to Rosalie, who smiles warmly, holding her close to cuddle her, "hey little bug, let's go stand over here and your dad get beat up." Ariana giggles, and clings on to her aunt. Cassandra smiles as she watches Ariana talk to her aunt, as Rosalie smiles and nods her head along to the girls story.

Cassandra turns her head as she watches Bella and Edward emerge from Emmett's jeep, "so that's where the jeep went." Edward turns his head, and smirks at the small girl, "what can I say..." Cassandra rolls her, as she pulls Bella into a hug. Edward looks up, hearing the ruffling of the pack coming from the trees, "they're here."

The pack emerges, all in their wolf forms. Cassandra sees from the corner of her eye Ariana squirming around in Rosalie's arms. Rose looks over at Cassandra, "you can put her down, she wants to see Paul." Rosalie, not wanting to abide, puts Ariana down anyways. Ariana takes off running to Paul, who lets out a goofy grin, as he bows down, head on top of his paws, to which Ariana throws her tiny arms around his big head, "Paul you got a big head."

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Cassandra snorts and laughs at Ariana's statement, "y'all are so dramatic." Sam, in his all black form, darts his eyes at Cassandra, as he rolls his eyes, "don't roll your eyes at me!" The Cullens watch as Seth puts his snout underneath Ariana, and lifts her up so she can sit on top of Paul. Carlisle steps forward, "They came. That's what matters."

Bella and Cassandra turn their head, to see Jacob's wolf come up to them. Jacob lets his tongue roll out of his mouth, giving a toothy grin. Bella sticks her hand out to pet him, "hey Jake..." Sam lets out a gurgle, trying to get Jake to focus.

"Will you translate?" Carlisle says too Edward, Edward nods, looking to see Jacob crossing the clearing, "hey Jake. Welcome." Carlisle stands in front of the pack once Jacob took his place next to Sam, "Jasper has experience with newborns, he'll teach us how to defeat them."

"They want to know how 'newborns' differ from us." Carlisle nods at the pack, "They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful... ... than in our first several months of this life."

Everyone could see the wolves moving their heads, taking in what Carlisle said to them. Carlisle nods his at Jasper. Cassandra knew Jasper was already uncomfortable with the pack, but she knew he absolutely hated the attention being on him, that's what Alice was for, but he takes a step forward regardless. "Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army, doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them."

Everyone seems to be taking in the information. Ariana feels Emmett standing behind her, leaning back into him, he leans down, putting his head in the crook of her neck, kissing it softly. "The two most important things to remember are, first... Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. The second... Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose." Jasper raises his hand, pointing towards Emmett, "Emmett is the best example that is close to a newborn. Emmett?" Emmett lets go off Cassandra, kissing the top of her head, moving towards Jasper, "don't hold back."