Research Becomes Reality

Start from the beginning

"No. No, I'm afraid not." Alaric quickly answers.

"It's right this way." We follow her into Isobel's office. "I'll grab the light. Feel free to look around. Fascinating, isn't it?" Elena and I gravitate to some books on one of the shelves.

"Where did she go?' Damon ask. Elena and I turn around as she aims a crossbow at us. We expect to feel some pain but Damon speeds in front of us taking the arrow in his back. Alaric goes to restrain Vanessa taking the crossbow from her hands.

"Pull it out. I can't reach it. Sofia or Elena."

"You do it. I can't." Elena instructs me.

"Just pull the damn thing out. It hurts." I grab hold of it and one swift motion pull it out. "Whoo! Ahh. That bitch is dead." I stand in front of him placing my hand on his chest keeping him from moving.

"Don't take another step." I warn.

"As much as this bossy attitude is a turn on, but Sofia move before I make you move."

"There are other ways to get things done than through killing someone."

"And I can't wait to hear your no killing solution, but right now I'm not going to listen."

"If you touch her I will cause an aneurysm."

"You don't know how."

"Want to test me?"

"I like this. You're talking to me again." He strides over to me and Elena has left the room. Damon is now leaning over me with his hand trying to snake its way around my waist.

"I'm serious Damon. Stop."

"You didn't seem to mind when that Tyler kid has his hands all over you."

"When did...Were you spying on me at the carnival? You were. Why? You obviously don't care about me!"

"And that's where you're wrong." He whispers.

"Don't kill her Damon, we need her to answer some questions."

"Like you asking me not to kill has any power."

"I'm not saying I have any power, but I'm asking as someone who I thought was becoming your friend. Spare her life."

"What is with you? You say you hate me. You refuse to speak to me and then you save me. What game are you playing Sofia?" He leans down even closer to me and I try to keep some level of distance between us.

"The only one playing games is you, Damon." I stand my ground as I look into his captivating eyes. I push past and go to the other room to join the others.

"I'm Elena Gilbert, Isobel's daughter." I hear Elena explaining to Vanessa.
"And this is my sister." She motions for me to stand with her.

"Hi, Sofia Gilbert thanks for almost killing my sister." I greet her.

"We're descendants of Katherine Pierce."

"And this dick you shot is Damon Salvatore." I introduce him as he comes to stand next to me.

"I'd be extra nice to me right now."

"Look, we really need your help." Elena brings the conversation back on topic.

"We need to see all of Isobel's research. Anything related to Mystic Falls." I explain to her.

__________________________________
Vanessa gets on board with helping us and I'm anxious to see what we find. "This box tracks Katherine's arrival to Mystic Falls in April of 1864." I was slightly disappointed to see the lack of information. I thought for someone who has been around for so long would have more information.