"Mommy, tell Daddy to give me back the Wii!" Haneul shouted just as the brunette walked into the kitchen.

Taehyung gagged and backed out of the kitchen, "Jungkook are you cooking eggs?"

"Yes...why?" Jungkook frowned, "you like eggs..."

Taehyung cringed and shook his head, "not right now i don't, I'm sitting in the living room, the smell is too much."

Jungkook nodded and took Ahreum out of the brunette's arms. Haneul shoved his eggs in his mouth before jumping off the chair and running into the living room.

"Mommy, tell Daddy to give me back my Wii!"

"Were you on it when you weren't suppose to be?" Taehyung asked.

"He never said i couldn't be on it!" Haneul said matter-of-factly.

"Well he never said that you could be on it, did he?" Taehyung asked, taking his plate from Jungkook.

Haneul frowned but didn't say anything. He felt defeated and was trying to come up with a comeback but sadly he couldn't (just like YG lol).

"I have to go to the high school today," Jungkook said as he sat down with Ahreum on his lap, "only for a couple hours so i can get my classroom set up."

Taehyung nodded, "did they move you again?"

"Yeah," the raven-haired male sighed, "i'mma go get ready, Haneul can you feed Are?"

"Daddy can i go with you?!" Haneul asked, sitting down in his spot, "i want to go with you."

"You're going to be there for a long time," Jungkook said.

Haneul shrugged, "i still want to go."

"Okay then," the raven-haired male said with a shrug, "let me go get dressed then you can go."

"Yeah i was getting ready to say, Daddy i told you about walking around shirtless! You weirdo, just because you have abs doesn't give you the right to walk around like an animalistic maniac! When i get older I'm gonna have better abs than you."

"Keep dreaming, little boy, keep dreaming."

"It isn't a dream its a promised future!"

Jungkook scoffed and walked upstairs whereas Taehyung just shook his head disapprovingly and continued to eat. Haneul had already finished his food so he carefully fed his baby sister, sneaking bacon into his mouth when Taehyung wasn't looking.

"NO, BROTHER!" Ahreum screamed pronouncing 'brother' as 'broda', "MINE!"

"Haneul are you eating her bacon?"

"No!" Haneul lied and handed the two year old her last strips of dead pig.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up to put his plate into the dishwasher. Haneul finished feeding Ahreum just as Jungkook came back downstairs wearing a T-shirt and tucked in black jeans with his, you guessed it, Timberlands.

"Go get dressed, Hannie, I have to be there by 12."

---

"You wanna go to store and buy some sweets, Are?" Taehyung said in baby-talk. Jungkook had left two hours ago and Taehyung had taken a nap right after they left.

Ahreum nodded and waddled towards her room to find her shoes. While she did that, Taehyung stood up to find some clothes. Jungkook had been kind enough to get Ahreum dressed before he and Haneul left. He pulled on a red, white and gray button-up shirt and a pair of black pants before shoving his feet into a random pair of dark brown shoes.