27~Finally An Angel

'You do not worry, I will free her body. I will find out who is doing all this,' I said and went from there to my house. The whole time, the story of Ishana kept on repeating in my mind again and again. I was free and it was time to call Priya to know her story. "Priya!" I called out and a light doorway appeared from which Priya appeared and the doorway then disappeared. "Priya, what had happened in your life?" I asked and she sat beside me. "I and Neil were chilling in the garden when.."

{Flashback:Writing this FB in bracket as this story is in Gauri's POV

{Flashback:
Writing this FB in bracket as this story is in Gauri's POV.

Neil and Priya were having ice cream in the garden when Priya felt like a bug bite her neck. Her neck such a sensation which urged her to scratch on the skin. She scratched on her neck and then the sensation travelled to her legs making her scratch there as well. Soon her whole body was scratching and she scratched too much that cuts formed on her skin and blood began to ooze out of her skin, she was getting restless. Neil was shocked to see her state. "Priya, what's happening to you?" he asked and she grew more restless screaming hysterically as her body was in pain. More and more blood oozed out of her skin. He lifted her in his arms and took her to their car laying her inside while everyone stared at them.

He drove away as soon as possible and stopped at the hospital and got out of the car, he again took her in his arms and rushed inside, hearing her screams, nurses immediately came with stretcher and he laid her on it

He drove away as soon as possible and stopped at the hospital and got out of the car, he again took her in his arms and rushed inside, hearing her screams, nurses immediately came with stretcher and he laid her on it. They began to take her away to emergency ward. "Don't worry Priya, nothing will happen, I m with you, don't worry," he said to her while she was restless, they reached the emergency ward. "Doctor please save her, she's pregnant," Neil begged and he was asked to go outside. She was given anesthesia immediately.

 She was given anesthesia immediately