14~FB: Meeting Shlok

(Besides this chapter, there are two more chapters of flashbacks so I will end the flashbacks today only I guess)

Kriya continued walking further in the lake and the water of the lake kept touching her feet multiple times as many waves kept coming and going. 'No matter how many times you touch my feet, I won't forgive you, never ever!' she said and kept walking further when she felt two arms hug her from behind. She touched those arms and her hands were entwined with those hands and a soft kiss was planted on her cheek. 'Shlok?' she said without looking back but just then she felt the hold on her hands were lost all of a sudden saddening her.

 'Shlok?' she said without looking back but just then she felt the hold on her hands were lost all of a sudden saddening her

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba (x2)

(K: Shloooooook!
She screamed and more tears fell down from her eyes as she turned back to see no one.
K: if you can't take me with you, then also don't irritate me like this! I know I have kept you craving for my love your whole life but whatever I m doing right now is also happening for you! You touch me then you disappear all of a sudden, you hate me right? Me too, I also hate you, I don't even love Kunaal now that's why I m going to suicide! Listen to one thing clearly, I m not going to stop!

And she walked even more further waiting for him to come again and she wanted his touch on her hands to be there forever)

Aisa kyun hota haiTere jaane ke baadLagta hai haathon meinReh gaye tere haath(She stared at her hands which still felt his touch)

Aisa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haathon mein
Reh gaye tere haath
(She stared at her hands which still felt his touch)

Tu shaamil hai mere
Hansne mein, rone mein
Hai kya koyi kami
Mere paagal hone mein
(She smiled thinking about him and that she will also be with him soon)

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba (x2)
(Kriya!
Said a voice from a distance and she turned gasping in shock and now the waves were touching her till her mid thighs, as she saw the person, she smiled.