CHAPTER I: That violent girl

ابدأ من البداية

'They're looking... They're looking at me again, as if I'm some kind of monster. I can feel their scared stares and glares.' "Tsk! Argh!". Finally the scary girl Yoomin let some noise out of her mouth. Her face seems to darken and looked so annoyed. She hated it when she gets lots of attention wether it's for a good thing or bad thing.

"She's angry!", says a guy silently in the back, "She's so pissed!" he continued. The boy who bumped Yoomin started to run off somewhere. Not to escape but to seek for help. "Hyung, what should I do? Help me!", asked the younger guy scaredly and nervously. "I-I don't know!", answered the older guy back. Didn't helped that much.

Yoomin started moving, everyone still looks at her as if she was an idol or something. Everyone's eyes followed her every move. Yoomin walks towards the guy's direction. Everyone got so tensed. The boy's expression became darker, he was the most tensed one, since he's the one who bumped at Yoomin. His skin became paler and paler as Yoomin gets nearer him and his older friend (his hyung). He started to bow and apologized loudly "I am really sorry Yoomin! Please forgive me!".

Yoomin ignored him and walks pass through him, more precisely, she just wanted to go inside her classroom... wanting to get rid of the unwanted attention.

The boy's expression has gotten lighter, "Woah~ I'm saved.". But then at that moment. " Park Yoomin!", some girl shouted. The brighter atmosphere became dull again. "Park Yoomin! You're so hateful!!!", she added. It was the same girl in glasses, Jung Hanna, who pitied her few minutes ago. " Oh my god! This stupid crazy girl!", her friend starting to go insane and put her hand on her face. Hanna totally ignored what her best friend told her, not to meddle with Yoomin's business.

Once again silence overcame the hall. You can almost hear them breathing and the sounds of their heart pumping so hard that it might jump out of their body because of the tension happening right now. Yoomin turned around after hearing her name loudly. Yoomin and the reckless girl are staring at each other. Hanna girl started speaking, "That guy apologized, didn't he?!" But Yoomin didn't even said a thing. The atmosphere became more intense. The girl with glasses started to get angry. "You could have said him that it's OK and that you're fine!". Yoomin didn't open her mouth at all once again. Yoomin ignored Hanna and continues walking towards her classroom. "Hey don't ignore me!", she shouted angrily but there was no response at all. Yoomin didn't even looked back. She just walked out of the commotion.

* Riiiiing *, the bell rung. It's time for class again.

As Yoomin reached her classroom, the heated up like battlefield hall started to brighten. The viewers can finally breathe. Everyone surrounded Hanna, as if she was some kind of hero who just came from a war. "Jung Hanna! You stupid crazy girl!", shouted Hanna's -the girl in glasses- bestfriend and of course, with a strong smack with the sermon. "Yah! What are you doing?! That hurts!", shouted Hanna in pain. The boy who bumped Yoomin slipped in, "Hey, weren't you scared?". "Huh, why?", answered Hanna confusedly. "That was Park Yoomin you know! The most feared girl in this school!", the guy told her frantically. "So what?", asked Hanna, without having any trace of fear on her face. "Woah, you're so brave!", praised the other students. "Brave? Huh! She's just a complete dumb!", the best friend cut off the praises Hanna got. "Go Junhae! Who are you calling dumb?!", asked Hanna jokingly angry. "You! Jung Hanna is the dumb person I meant!", shouted Junhae loudly that the whole floor could hear it. Junhae teased her best friend Hanna. Everyone started to laugh. They were so loud that Yoomin could hear it even though she's 2 rooms away from them. They seemed to forgot that it was class time, the teachers could hear them stepped out of the classroom and scolded them big time.

'They are really full of big idiots...'

- Taewoo & Minjae's POV -

"Minjae 1hyung, who was that girl?", asked the red-haired baby-faced guy. "Who?", questioned the taller guy with wavy layered hair until his shoulders. "That girl who everyone was afraid of." answered the cute guy. "Oh~ Taewoo, you like her?", Minjae teased him. "No, I don't!", Taewoo pouted. Minjae gave him a 'Hmmm~'. "I really don't!", Taewoo insisted. "OK OK, I get it. Park Yoomin", said Minjae and gave Taewoo a big smile. Taewoo gave him a confused face. "Her name.", Minjae said and gave him a wink. "Hmmmm~", Taewoo smiles a bit, but he refrained to so that Minjae won't tease him.