Savitar

It's not supposed to be like this. This was not supposed to happen.

It shouldn't happen. It couldn't happen. It can't happen.

But, it did.

And there is nothing that could change that.

His wish to forget about all of this. His wish for it to not happen. His wish to hate it as much as he want.

His need for it to not be what he thought it is, what he knew it is.

It was all hopeless. Because no matter how much he wanted to deny it, he couldn't. Why? Because it was true.

First, it was ment to be some kind of a game. Chess. Were he would manipulate everyone how he wanted to. Because that's how you are supposed to play chess, right?

Manipulating figures so that he would win. Making the other player, in this case them, to think that they could win, when, in reality, he is not even close to it.

A player doesn't see it. One of his enemies's figures was just a step from killing his one. A player doesn't pay attention.

Why?

Because that's the weakest figure out there. Simple figure. Could be replaced.

But, what a player doesn't know is that figure was already tired of everything, always being the first one to attack, and at times protect.

And she didn't want to feel anything. She wanted to be gone. To be numb.

She wanted to go, to leave all of that behind her, but couldn't.

Why?

Because other figures counted on her to help them.

And she stayed, not knowing why. She just did. But she was never the same again.

She was there, but didn't really care. She didn't have enough energy to fight anymore. She lost her purpose. That's why she was the easiest one to kill, to ruin.

And that's exactly what he did. He ruined her. Every little piece that stayed still, he crashed.

The thing is, he found himself wanting to colect all of pieces and heal her. To make her feel protected, safe.

And that wasn't supposed to happen.

And he hate himself for letting her get to him. For letting his walls down. For letting her in. For letting himself care, feel. For letting himself to feel pain, hate, hurt, all over again.

For letting himself love.

Because it was ruining him everyday, over and over again.

But, guess what?

He wouldn't want it any different.

Hi guys! It surely was long, wasn't it? I know it's short but bare with me okay? It's my fifth time re-writting this, using different scenes and all of that, but I never liked how it would end up to be like. Honestly, I'm not sure about this one either, so tell me what you think. Thanks for sticking around with this story seeing how long I haven't been updating. :)