"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden Ethan?" He gives me a look and sighs.

"Just get in." I open the door and put on my seatbelt as he pulls off. At the corner of my eye I see his large hand grip the steering wheel.

I'm not gonna lie it was extremely Hot, especially having a full view of the side of his face.

He catches me staring at him and he laughs, " you like what you see?" He smirks. I feel my cheeks heat up and I instantly turn my head towards the window. " I'm used to it bab- "

"Don't even finish that sentence." I raise a brow at him and he nods his head in response.

"Are you hungry?" He ask, I was but I'm still going to lie.

"Not really." I respond, he looks at me and laughs, " what's so funny?"

"Val I've known you for years. I know you're hungry, how does pizza sound?" He gives me a smile and I return.

"Pizza sounds good." I responded, I still don't know why he was being so nice. I know it's not cause of what he said to me, he probably wants to just get in my pants.

Not gonna happen

We sit at a table and we look at the menu, " Ew who the hell eats pineapple on their pizza." I say looking through the toppings.

"It's actually delicious for your information." Ethan responds giving me a petty smile, I roll my eyes and the waitress comes up.

"Hello guys, my name is Amanda I'll be your waitress for today, what can I get you to drink?"

"Uh I'll have a sprite." Ethan says smiling back at her.

"And I'll have a water." I answer closing the menu.

"Okay one sprite and one water, are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?" She looks straight at Ethan and she smiles again.

"Yea we'll have a large pie half plain, half pineapple." He says licking his lips, clearly flirting back. She takes the menu from him and grabs mine walking away with a big smile on her face.

"Do you have to flirt with every girl you see?" I say as I scroll through my Instagram.

"It's called me being nice, why are you being so uptight anyway?" He ask, I look up from my phone and into his eyes. They were beautiful. He was beautiful.

"Maybe cause you said I wish I was one of your bitches you fuck." I look back down at my phone as I still feel his eyes on me.

"I'm sorry...let's say this is my way of apologizing." He smiles and I look at his perfect teeth.

"I still hate you." I laugh and he joins.

"E you left a two dollar tip." I clap my hands together as I try to control my laughter.

"Look it's better than nothing." He pulls over by my house and I wipe the tears from my face.

"Thanks." He llicks his lips and unlocks the door. God that drives me crazy when he does that. "What're you looking at?" I ask putting my head down trying to hide my rosy cheeks.

"I miss you Val." I look up at him and my smile grows. "Tomorrow Cam is coming home from college, we're having a big dinner. Come over."

I haven't seen their sister in years, I was really close with her also. Our friendship was great.

"E...I don't know."

"Look...I'm trying to change. For the better. At least come for her." He seemed desperate for me to come.

"Fine, should I wear a dress?" I ask putting on my scarf.

"Nothing too fancy...I might lose it." He winks, I slap his arm and roll my eyes. "Okay, okay don't go all out. It's just going to be us." I nod my head and smile.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." I close the car door and walk to my house, as I reach he pulls away and I sigh in relief.

"Was that Ethan Dolan hun?" My mom ask as she holds her glass of wine in her hand.

"Oh, uh yea. We just-he gave me a ride home." I cut it short not wanting to go into details knowing my mom overreacts with everything. "Hey" I smile at Kyle and he waves at me in response.

"How is he? And the family? Grayso-"

"Okay mom I'm tired, so I'll tell you how they're all doing tomorrow." I walk up the stairs and close my door. I take off my shoes and fall on my bed.

What is this kid doing to me

Hey heyyyy, I actually really liked this chap I found it kinda cute tbh. I need my readers back😭😭I'm actually active now. Come backkkkkk

Vote&comment
-dolansworld1