[arc two] 14. regarding me at the age of 13

I look at the big dungeon that been rise by the wandering magi and the people who brought army to conquer it, but Death is what they gain from it. 

Thousands of lives will be lose once again just to have a great power. I sigh as I land beside, Yunan—who yet to notice me behind him. People soon enter the door with no return.

"Hey." I utter surprising the platinum blond magi to jump from his place. "How can you smile as you watch people die, you must be a sadist, Yunan-san?" I continued as I cross my arms.

"Aree...It was just you, princess." He says as he look at me. I rolled my eyes at his nickname. It been two years when I meet the magi in green hat, Yunan.

 He as well as other magi said that they have heard about me from the other rukhs, the spirit of the great rukhs who beside the special child, who soon become the great king of the seven seas, Sinbad.

Yunan: "Im not a sadist, princess but they want power don't they? Power comes great responsibilities."

Ai: "greed come karma, you mean? "

"Yes." He replied with a smile.

I sigh once again and thought of the next event that coming up soon. And it also mean that lots and lots of things. First I need to make sure that he is heading in that place.

"Yunan-san, I would like to ask you a favour.

"Sure, anything for you princess." He smiled yet again. Then I told him my request.