[Arc one] 08: regarding me and the next event-death of Babr

note: Black male Ai in the multimedia. just imagine him with heterochromatic eyes of blue and red.

The country where Sinbad was born was a greedy country that thought they are at the top of the world, that they are invisible but even so nothing last forever and one that is in the top will fall. Will that happen to the country of

Parthevia.

I look at Sinbad father who was out fishing again, and because I want the main character to not die from hunger and lack of food. I lead the fishes to the net that Babr have seat up. Im I being unfair to people if I help him? Nope because for one, His is the main characters dad and the main character is the boy im babysitting ever since I was been in this world. The boy that is favored by fate, destiny, etcetera, etcetera.

Of course I made his father sail back in the seashore safely without a storm. When he arrives and look at the many fish he catch. Then like a slap in the face the next event have accord without me remembering it not until I saw a kid Sinbad running toward us with a food in his hand and a group of mad villager beat his father up. Which I of course let them taste the bad karma later on.

Through I notice something odd about that boy behavior like how he become dull at slam his hand more hasher to Darius head when he was curious about his hair color that is golden yellow or blond. But that dullness only last for split of second for me think that its real and not a mare illusion.

Darius told Sinbad about the outside world of the village like how the plot is but really I think my imagination really going ahead of me for time to times those days specially when this event was about to start, but I don't care much nor bother for it because it might be just my imagination.

Time seems to want pass faster like I have use time skipper as I realize Sinbad dad now killed Darius—or have stabbed him because Sinbad was captive and held hostage. Really I admire Sinbad dad for his heroism and courage to fight for his family safety even it means his life.

Babr left with a proud look and figure that show all the scars that the wars that he been through leaves. Seeing Sinbad cried for his father I left to fallow the one legged man. When I arrive at the battle field, I was not late for the war was just about to start. Looking at his father who wield his weapon in a tight grip and ready for the enemy.

Sensing the black gathering around the place, I collected them all and use it to make my form visible. This form of mine is a male that is in the middle age height and size, has a shoulder length black hair without accessories other than the black crescent moon that face downward as an earring.

My cloths was a black cloak that cover my body inside is a simple long sleeve and pants that is also black. The unusual about me is the swarming black rukh that made me look like the god of death. But im a handsome man who look like Blow the awaken form of rood from the manga black haze. My eyes still the same but darker than usual.

Because I appear out of nowhere at the middle of the battle field both side taken back from it alertly point their weapon at me.

"Who are you!? And where did you come from!?"

"You...your surrounded by black rukhs! You can't be a demon in human form!"

"State what you desire monster!?"

And etcetera, etcetera. Bus of words come from both side which made my head hurt from hurting.

Snap.

With a snap all the noise stop as there voice left their voice box. Really am I am over powered character or what? Will it comes in the package of that contract I guess?