[Arc one] 03: Regarding me in 2 year of living

I continue my lifestyle but I never really show myself in the line of sight of the purple haired baby because it don't end will when I show up the second time—which was a day I return to his side which was not even a day after I left him.

That time was night and when I arrive his parents was fast asleep...the baby was awake...staring once again to me.

"Your strange, Mc." I stated as I float to his side and he stare at me with awe and wonder. I created some stuff from the rukh which was a baby toy from my old world, and give it to him to play with. "Cute, cute baby don't wake your parent ok?" I'm not good with child but I tried my best to be a good nanny the best as I can. Good thing this kid seems to understand it.

I kiss his forehead that earn a cute laugh from the child. 'Sigh, this kid who become the seven seas lady killer in the future can be this cute...' I thought as I levitate him in midair and lullaby him to sleep. I was grabbing his little hand with one of my finger—for the record my spiritual body is of a five years old.

 I can take any form of age after all. Well Ugo told me this through. – which he grab hold too and won't let go no matter what I try and the rukh that my body made off enjoy the hold of main character.

And here I thought his just a lady killer but he also make rukhs sway his way. Dang his cheat like abilities!' I bite my dress out of jealousy. After my little moment the kid still won't let go of my hand so I let him hold it till he let go.

It turn out he won't let go till his in deep sleep which is the dawn of the morning.

I stared at the kid who is sneaking inside the net of his father boat. 'Ahh...that event is going to happen soon' I thought as I snap my figure in realization of the next scene of this day. 'Oh this gatta be good show to watch...' I thought rubbing my hand together as I wait for the next scene