Ezra's Choice Part 2

Ezra Pov.
So Ezra What Will It Be? Do Fou Forgive Sabine Or Never To Exist Again? Bendu Ask As I Started Thinking. Forgive Sabine And Let Everything Go Back To Normal Or Go Back To Never Existing Again And Make Sabine And The Others Forget Me? And What Was Bendu Talking About Her Love For Me.

Could Sabine Be Really In Love With Me. I Need To Ask Her An Order To Make The Right Choice. Wait Before I Make My Decision I Need To Ask Some Questions. I Said. Go On. Bendu Said

Well First I Want To Know Is Why Are You Giving Me Choice? I Didn't Make This Wish. Why Should I Get This Choice And Not Sabine? Because I Wanted To See If Sabine Made The Right Choice By Using Her Last Wish To Bring You Back. But By Looking At This Situation. It's Seems To Me That She Didn't.

But The Decision Isn't Up To Me. It's Up To You Ezra. So Here's Your Final Chance To Prove Me Wrong. Ok My Next Question Is For Sabine. What Is It Ezra? She Ask. Are You In Love With Me Sabine? I Ask Her. Yes I Am. For How long? For Awhile Now.

Since We Rescue My Father From Clan Saxon. I Couldn't Really Tell If I Loved You Like A Friend Or If I Loved You More Then Friends. But When You Disappear. I Realize That I Did Love You More Then Friends. But Whatever Choice You Make Right Now. I'll Repect Your Decision.

Well I've Already Made My Decision. I Walk Up Towards Sabine And Pull Her Into A Kiss. She Was Shock But Started To Kiss Me Back. We Wrap Our Arms Around Each Other And Deepen The Kiss.

After A Few Moments. We Broke The Kiss And Look At Each Other. So You're Staying? She Ask. Not Only That I'm Staying. But I'm Staying For You Sabine. Because I Love You Too. I Said. Then It's Decided. Ezra You May Continue To Live Your Life. Bendu Said. Thanks Bendu. No Problem. Now To Unfreeze Time. Bendu's Eyes Started To Glow And He Disappear.

Then Everything Started Moving Again. No One Expected Anything. Sabine I'm Sorry. I Was Acting Like A Jerk And You Didn't Deserve It. It's Ok Ezra. I'm Sorry Too. I Shouldn't Have Yelled At You. But It Doesn't Matter Now. It's All In The Past Now. Let's Just Focus On Our Future Together. Sabine Said As Shared Another Kiss.

5 Years Later
Sabine pov.
The Last Five Years Have Been Great For Me And Ezra. We Stayed At Each Other Through The Good And The Bad Times. We Will Never Forgot What Happened Those Five Years. Two Years Later We Were Married And A Year. Our Daughter Was Born. We Named Her Mira After His Mother.

Then Two Years Later. The Empire Was Finally Defeated And The Galaxy Was Free Again. Now Me And Ezra Live On His Home World Lothal Where We Can Raise Our Daughter Mira In Peace. My Life Could Have Been Different If Ezra Had Chosen The Other Way. I Would Have Forgotten Him And Have None Of This. But I'm Glad He Didn't. I Couldn't Be More Happier.

The End.