finding out what Bella can do

Bella pov

After I told them everything, they were going through all going through all my boxes full of information and I was standing in the corner just watching them.

"Mason you think she and koda will train with us?" The big guy asked.

"I don't know. Bella it's up to you. Mind you our course is much more tougher than you ever worked on and koda will be trained like he's going on mission with us?" I look into Edwards eyes for a minute.

"Can you promise me I will be treated the same as you guys and no special treatment because of my problems?" I asked.

"Yes!" The big guy said. "In fact you will be working with me because as you see Mason can not be on the course until he's healed up, but he would of assigned you to me any ways since I'm the expert at training." I couldn't help but smile.

"What do you say koda do we start training with him?" Koda walked up to the big guy and sat down in front of him and lifted his paw up for him to shake.

"There you have it. My dog agrees so I agree with him." I look back over to Edward and he gave me his crooked smile. I could actually fall in love with just that smile. So I smiled back at him.

So I learned that day the big guy was called Emmett. So I start training tomorrow with him.

Then Alice and Rose took me to this room so I could be fitted with a training uniform and for some reason a different uniform.

Then they were all coming back to the house for the start of they're duty and training koda.

I found out the last guy was named Jasper. They had set up the attic as the base of command.

Jasper and Alice had did all the work for that while my window was being replaced as we speak.

I was looking out the window in the back yard and watching Emmett and Rose working with Koda.

I felt arms start to wrap around me from behind. I was taken of guard. I took my elbow and went full force backwards and I turned around and put my knee into his gut and I already had my gun in my hand pointing to there head.

I was going into a flash back and it was hard to control it. You can not walk up behind me and grab me. Worst mistake of your life.

I could barely hear people yelling. Then I heard koda. That's when I started to go between the real world and the flash back.

I also felt a hand over mine that had the gun in.

     Edward POV

I hit the ground so fast by Bella, I didn't have time to think. She had her knee in my gut and her gun pointed to my head.

She was quick I give her that. No one has ever been able to take me down.

I looked into Bella's eyes and it looked like she wasn't even there and that's when she started screaming and I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Edward what do we do?" My mom asked me. "I need you to go outside and tell Rose and Emmett to bring in koda asap." I slowly put my hand over hers with the gun in her hand and made sure I had the hammer blocked just in case.

Then I seen koda come sit as close as he could get to Bella and his mouth was close to her ear and he started at a whine and low bark.

What I was watching was amazing. I look back into Bella's eyes and it looked like she was trying to find her way back.

Then with her other hand not even looking at what she was doing and slowly put her hand on koda.

Then she closed her eyes and turned her head and koda and Bella had there forehead touching together.