bella disappears

Bella pov

I could feel Edward bury his face into my hair.

"You forgot the most important information and that's about you sweet sweet girl. You can do something much more and don't even know it. But I don't care it doesn't change how I feel for you. I love you Bella and never forget that no matter what." He told me.

I snuggle my face as close as I could into his chest. I knew then I could open my heart to him and feel what happens next.

I actually fell asleep in his arms. I woke up but something didn't feel right at all. I was to scared to open my eyes to what I would find.

I could feel myself strapped to a table with a IV stuck in my arm. I didn't know what to do.

This had to be a dream. I didn't know what to think until I heard a voice.

"Your awake, but soon you won't be. See will make it so your scars are gone fix all the mistakes." I gasped when I heard that.

Now they were fixing everything but why? I didn't understand it at all. He gave me something in mine iv.

"Sleep my pet. You need your rest before we can even start what I want to do." Then everything went black again.

        Edward POV
I went upstairs to check on Bella in my bedroom. It was the afternoon of the next day.

I get up the stairs and I see Koda outside the door whining and trying to get inside.

"How you get out here boy?" As I tried to open my door and found out it was locked.

I knocked on the door. "Bella baby can you unlock the door?" I put my ear to the door and I heard nothing. This isn't right.

I started using the side of my body and using my body weight slamming into my door to get it open.

"What are you doing son?" I looked up for a second to see my dad standing there.

"Trying to get into my bedroom. My door is locked and Bella not answering." I told him.

All I heard was footsteps. Then I was being pulled out of the way and Emmett and Jasper took my place.

I really need to get back into shape. They got the door open and I walked in and don't see her. I turn my head and the bathroom door is open so I looked in there.

I walked back out as Rose runs in. "She's not in her bedroom either." She said.

"I WANT THE SECURITY FOOTAGE GONE THROUGH. LOOK IN THE WOODS. HELL LOOK EVERYWHERE. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHERE JUST DO IT NOW!" I ordered.

I felt a hand on the side of my face and I knew it was my mother. I silently took my mother into my arms and bury my face into her hair and let go just as mother wrap her arms around me and said it was ok to just let go.

I admit it my mom was good at that. She always told me it doesn't make you a whimp even if your a man because even man needed to break down to.

"I can't lose her mom. She is the one. I love her." I told my mother.

"So my plan worked." I couldn't help myself and pulled my head away and broke out laughing.

"Your plan. I told you I wasn't ready. But oh no you knew all to well and she just dropped from the heavens to me. Nooo no wait." I turn my head and smile.

"You always knew what was good for me and on this. Bella and I. Thanks for the push mom?" Mom got on her tip toes and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Now why don't we go find mine daughter and bring her home. Shall we." She said tapping my cheek.

I took her arm and lead her downstairs. "Find anything on the security footage?" I asked.

"Yes! They showed up in your bedroom about 1:00 pm. They're were only two of them." Alice flicked her screen and it went to the big tv screen on the wall.

"It would seem this Jacob dude injected Bella with something. Plus there was another unknown subject." Alice explained.

"I did find a name of some company. Voltor science. Is the name of it. I can't find any information on it yet or where there located. Its going to take me time on this because I might have to go on the dark web for this information and you know how much I hate the dark net Cullen." Alice gave me her bitch brow.

I flinched when I saw that. I learned something about the two women on my team even though I am captain.

Never piss them off. Because put it this way. If your a male you might lose your family jewels, females, well that was just scary.

"Okay anything else?" I asked them. They all looked down. "Okay then. Rose, I want you to find out where Rebecca is and bring her back here asap. We need a new recruit for what I got planned. As of now I slowly work back into training. The rest of you know your jobs just do it." I commanded.

I walked out and up to my bedroom as Koda followed me and I shut the door.

I went and turned off the cameras in my room so I could have some time to myself and I locked the door.

I walked over to the wall and that's when I put my fist threw it.

I turned and went and sat down on my bed and Koda jumped up next to me and put his head on my shoulder and whined.

"I know boy. So do I. Will find her and I promise you I will get her back for you and me both." I patted his head.

I don't own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story