Erza vs Dante (Fairy Tail vs Devil May Cry)

When you're up against armies of monsters or demons, naturally you'd have to become a one man army yourself. That means possessing a huge arsenal of weapons and wielding each one with total mastery. And very few are capable of that to the same degree as these two fierce sword fighters for hire.

****(Erza)****

Last Name: Scarlet

Last Name: Scarlet

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Occupation: S Class Wizard

Backstory: If you're having trouble with a monster infestation or rampant gangs of bandits, your best solution is to send a request form to the Fairy Tail guild of Wizards. In this guild you could find all sorts of powerful and skilled wizards, each of them capable of amazing things. But few of them are quite as strong and deadly as Erza Scarlet. But she didn't start out that way. As a small child, Erza and countless other children and adults were enslaved by an insane cult and forced to build a tower to resurrect their evil god. It wasn't all bad though, Erza had a close friend named Jellal who helped inspire her and the others to stand up for themselves. So when the cult's torture took one of Erza's eyes and started to torture Jellal, Erza led a revolt and with help from the other prisoners and her newfound magical powers, they took down the entire cult. Unfortunately, Jellal got possessed by an evil spirit, and decided to take the slaves for himself, only allowing Erza to leave. Despite her loss, Erza later found a new family in the Fairy Tail Guild. After gaining a new artificial eye, Erza soon rose to become one of the Guild's strongest wizards, reaching the level of S Class and remaining to be one of the best.

Fighting Styles: Erza is an extremely versatile fighter, proficient in almost any fighting style out there, including spears, axes, dual wielding, and even hand to hand, but she typically prefers sword fighting.

Equipment & Abilities: Like all wizards in the Fairy Tail guild, Erza fights using her own unique magic type. In Erza's case, she possesses Requip magic, which lets her store weapons, armor, and clothing in a separate dimension space and summon it back at any time. In other words, she carries an enormous arsenal of weapons and armor with her at all times, and is rumored to have over 100 armor sets and over 200 weapons. She can summon spears, axes, lances, hammers, and swords of every kind. When entering a fight, her standard go to armor set is the Heart Kreuz, which gets the job done, but doesn't even compare to most of her armor sets. Like the Heaven's Wheel armor, which lets her fly and manipulate dozens of swords at once. The Black Wing Armor lets her fly and attack really fast. The Flame Empress armor also lets her fly, as well as protecting her from fire attacks and letting her fight with fire. The Lightning Empress armor does pretty much the same thing with lightning and Sea Empress does the same with water. The Nakagami armor consumes vast amounts of magic energy, but can break the laws of magic and dispel magic. The Adamantine armor can block giant death blasts, the Giant armor increases her strength as she fights with a lance, the spiky Purgatory armor that comes with a gargantuan spiky sword, and she even has seduction armor... Which is weird. And when all else fails, she switches out to the Clear Heart Clothing, sacrificing defence for higher speed and power. Then there's her strongest armor set, the Armadura Fairy armor. She can also channel her magic energy into her weapons to make them way deadlier.