Jarrod vs Leone (Power Rangers vs Akame Ga Kill)

A/N: Before beginning, this fight was suggested by MLPFan001 who helped with some research on Leone. Credit also goes to IrohaNeo who helped with much of the research on Jarrod. I hope you enjoy.

The lion. The king of the jungle. The beast among beasts. This fierce creature is practically royalty in the animal kingdom. And now we've got two warriors so fierce, they possess the hearts of lions themselves.

For this fight, Jarrod will not be granted access to his zword, as that is part of the request for this fight

****(Jarrod)****

Also known as: Black Lion Warrior

Gender:  Male

Species: Human

Occupation: Power Ranger

Backstory: Jarrod was one of three students tasked with guarding a chest holding an evil known as Dai Shi. But since Jarrod himself was a bully, he wasn't really very good at his job, and he accidentally released the Dai Shi, which then possessed his body. But don't worry, he eventually got free from the Dai Shi’s control, then joined the Power Rangers because, why not? With these new allies, he would help fight against Dai Shi.

Fighting Styles: Jarrod excels in martial arts.

Weapons: When he needs to, he can dawn the Black Lion armor, which boosts his abilities.

Powers: Jarrod can use Zocato power, an anger-fueled energy that can beat three jungle rangers

Powers: Jarrod can use Zocato power, an anger-fueled energy that can beat three jungle rangers. He can use this with both dark and light powers, and can even shoot energy blasts.

Strength: Jarrod’s strength is beyond impressive. Even without his armor, he's strong enough to send people flying.

Speed: He's easily faster than the average person.

Toughness: In a fight with Casey, he toughed out going through a solid brick wall like it was nothing.

Feats: He successfully dispelled the Dai Shi from his body, held his own against others like himself, and was a crucial part in weakening the Dai Shi so the other Rangers could beat him.