Satsuki vs Vergil (Kill La Kill vs Devil May Cry)

Sibling rivalry... when it comes to brothers and sisters, it's practically impossible to keep siblings from fighting here and there. But these two take it way too far.

****(Satsuki)****

Full Name: Satsuki Kiryuin

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Occupation: Student Council President of Honnouji Academy

Backstory: Even if you'd met her when she was just a child, you'd know Satsuki Kiryuin is not someone you'd want to fight. After all, she is the eldest daughter of Ragyo Kiryuin, the most powerful, and insane woman in the world. As enjoyable as that sounds, things weren't all great though. Ragyo experimented on Satsuki's baby sister who was pretty much fresh out of the womb, supposedly killing her. Even so, Satsuki would remain fairly oblivious until the day her father warned her about her evil mother, before running off and later being killed by one of Ragyo's allies. And so, Satsuki began to set in motion a master plan to one day betray and kill her mother, all the while making sure almost no one could tell her true intentions. All while Ragyo would show her twisted version of appreciation in ways that I... would rather not talk about... But to kill Ragyo, Satsuki knew she'd have to become an extremely deadly fighter. So she set out to do just that, quickly conquering multiple school systems supposedly in the name of her mother. By the time she was just 18, she was easily one of the world's deadliest fighters, second only to her mother. That is until a mysterious transfer student named Ryuko showed up, but more on that later.

Fighting Styles: Satsuki is a sword fighter before anything else, but is still capable of deadly hand to hand combat.

Equipment/Abilities: When it comes time to slice and dice her enemies, Satsuki uses her Bakuzan, a deadly sword capable of cutting through many things, even the extremely durable Life Fibers (more on that in a moment). It was eventually broken in two by Ragyo, but was reforged into two separate blades, allowing Satsuki to dual wield these blades just as deadly, if not more so, than before (she can also shoot energy blasts from it... somehow). But her greatest weapon is the very outfit she wears. See, in Kill La Kill, you can gain incredible power by wearing certain clothes called Goku Uniforms, special outfits made with Life Fibers. Life Fibers are a special, sentient material from outer space, which Satsuki used to create the Goku Uniforms, ranked by stars. Even a one star uniform, the weakest type with only 10% of it being Life Fibers, makes the wearer effortlessly superhuman. Satsuki's outfit is a Kamui, the strongest type made completely of Life Fibers. Its name is Junketsu and it has a will of its own, though Satsuki simply forced it to work as she pleased through her own willpower. By feeding Junketsu some of her blood via a mechanism on her sleeve, Satsuki can make it go into its true Kamui form.