Krillin & 18 vs Saitama & Genos (Dragon Ball vs One Punch Man)

*This fight was suggested by MLPFan001 who also helped do the analysis for Krillin

When it comes to anime tag teams of a bald martial artist and a blond cyborg… actually these are the only two that come to mind. But both are still amazing teams.

****(Krillin and 18)****

Full/Real Names: Unknown for Krillin, but Android 18’s original name was Lazuli

Species: Krillin is human and 18 is considered an Android (though she's actually a cyborg)

Occupation: Z Fighters, protectors of Earth

Backstory:

Krillin- At first glance, the short bald monk named Krillin would not seem impressive in the slightest. But contrary to popular belief, he is actually extremely strong and powerful. He has been training in martial arts since he was just a kid and under the tutelage of Master Roshi, both he and his rival/best friend, Goku (Yeah, would you believe they were rivals at first?) quickly became extraordinary fighters, to the point of being superhuman. And over the years Krillin actually became one of Earth’s bravest protectors.

Android 18- Dr. Gero was a brilliant scientist in the infamous Red Ribbon Army. The Red Ribbon Army was a force to be feared… until a young monkey boy named Goku decimated them. Infuriated, Dr. Gero dedicated the rest of his life to getting revenge on Goku. So he started building numerous powerful Androids to take him down. This included his deadliest creations, Android 17 and Android 18 (but since the two were human siblings before getting robotic enhancements, they're technically cyborgs, not androids). These two siblings were easily Gero’s ultimate killing machines. Too bad for him, they were also the most uncontrollable. After releasing the two, they effortlessly slaughtered their former master, then they set out to ravage the world and kill pretty much everyone. However, after being hunted by a monster named Cell and seeing the kindness of the heroes, 18 had a change of heart, and after being saved she joined the good guys. It didn't take long for her to become one of the world's greatest defenders.

Fighting Styles: Both Krillin and 18 are masters of hand to hand combat.

Equipment and Abilities:

Krillin- Trained by Master Roshi, Krillin is capable of utilizing a spiritual energy called Ki. With Ki, he can shoot energy blasts, fly at insane speeds, sense other ki sources, and enhance his already impressive strength and durability. Specific techniques include the iconic Kamehameha, a powerful energy blast so awesome, Street Fighter characters have tried their hardest to imitate it. Krillin also has the Destructo Disk, a razor sharp frisby of energy that can cut through almost anything (including a small mountain), Scattering Bullet, where he sends his ki into the air and makes it rain down, and the Solar Flare, a flash of light that temporarily blinds opponents. And since this is Dragon Ball, of course Krillin has a super mode, which is called the No Ego Zone. This boosts his power immensely, making him even stronger.