Scanty & Kneesocks vs Bebop & Rocksteady (PASWG vs TMNT)

Suggested by MLPFan001

When you're a diabolical mastermind trying to conquer and/or destroy the world, you need A. Some cool black clothes, B. A sweet evil laugh, and C. Some goons of lesser intelligence, such as these two henchmen tag teams.

For this match, I'll be using the Bebop and Rocksteady from the 2012 reboot of the series, since these are arguably the best versions of these two.

****(Scanty and Kneesocks)****

Last Name: Daemon

Gender: Female

Species: Demon

Occupation: Demon commanders and assistants of the mayor of Daten City, Corset.

Backstory: Daten City is... bizarre to say the least. Some roads are loopty loops, ghosts attack the city every other day, and everyone is named after clothing... for some reason. One of the main causes of these problems is the mayor Corset, who you can tell is evil not because he wants to open a portal to Hell and he's pretty much the devil, but because he sounds like freaking Frieza. Regardless, whenever it's not enough to send a ghost to wreck stuff up, he sends in his "Daughters", Scanty and Kneesocks (whether or not they're actually Corset's kids is debatable, but that's what they claim while walking amongst humans). As part of Corset's plans, Scanty and Kneesocks were sent to Daten City's High School to maintain a secret underground ghost making facility. However it was here that the Daemon sisters first met their arch enemies, the angels named Panty and Stocking Anarchy, who ultimately destroyed the facility and humiliated Scanty and Kneesocks. This would be the first of a number of clashes the Daemon sisters would have with the Anarchy sisters.

Fighting Styles:

Scanty- Much like her Angel rival, Scanty is a gunslinger with pinpoint accuracy. She also has skill in hand to hand combat, pummeling and humiliating her opponent as much as possible.

Kneesocks: Kneesocks prefers scythe combat, with enough skill to match Stocking.

Weapons:

Scanty- In a fashion almost identical to Panty, Scanty's underwear can transform into a pair of revolvers with infinite ammunition. The guns can also combine to form a shotgun.

Kneesocks: When entering battle, Kneesocks'... Well, kneesocks, transform into demonic twin scythes sharp enough to cut through practically anything, which she wields with inhuman skill.

Powers: The main ways they use magic is by turning their weapons into clothes. They can also transform into their demon forms, which seem to enhance their abilities and let them fly.

Strength: Both possess superhuman strength, though neither have many impressive strength feats. However Scanty has matched Panty, who could tear through solid wall like wet paper.