n i n e t e e n

The night went almost the same as what it was at Tom's. Food, drinks, but instead, a show. Sera and I continued Daredevil and nobody seemed to care that we were starting in the middle of the show since that's where we left off. They clearly knew the plot since they probably watched the show already.

Though, the seating order was completely different. One sofa has Tom, Haz, and I. Another had Sera, Jacob, and Z. Bizarre placement but it just ended up like that.

Z and Sera were trying their best to keep their squeals contained but their facial expression said otherwise.

Haz fell asleep but he fell asleep on my shoulder... I had no idea what to do but then he fell into my lap. Now, I truly could not get up.

"Yeah... Alison... You're gonna have to stay like that. When you wake him up, it's not what you expect." Tom whispered to me.

"But I don't want to!" I whined.

He chuckled at my immaturity. "But you have to!" He mocked my whiny tone.

I sigh and leaned back. "Fine."

"Meanwhile, I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm so tired. Where's the extra bedroom again?" I grabbed his arm as he was about to walk away.

"Stay? Please." He knew he wanted to go but he decided to stay.

"Okay." He sat back down and looked at the T.V. screen.

The rest of them hadn't even noticed that Tom was about to leave but they were all awake. They were too invested in the episode and action.

Haz fussed around on my lap and I thought he was about to wake up but he didn't. Instead, I decided to just play with his dirty blonde locks because they just looked so soft and it was really tempting.

Just like I thought, his hair was so soft. I hope he doesn't wake up and realize that I was playing with his hair. He'd probably be so pissed at me and very confused.

I woke up on a sleeping Tom's shoulder and Haz stayed with his head rested on my lap. Everybody else was asleep and I couldn't get up at all because of Haz. Luckily, he woke up from my movement.

"Hey." He groaned and lifted his head off my lap. "Woah, I'm so sorry!" He apologized for sleeping on my lap.

I grinned, glad he wasn't awake to feel a soft tug at his hair last night. "It's okay. You don't have to apologize. He nodded slightly, stood up to stretch, and sat back down. "Mood!" I said and it made him smile weakly.

Tom woke up from all the ruckus from the both of us. "What time is it?" He shot up.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, forgetting that we have work. I took my phone out and luckily, it was 9. "We have an hour and a half so that's good. It's 9:08." I told him.

He loosened up and went back to relaxing. "Good." He looked over to the side to see Sera not there and Z on the couch with Jacob on the opposite side, both asleep.

"Sera must've gone upstairs or home." I looked in the same direction as Tom.

"You wanna wake them up?" Tom whispered to Haz and I.

I shrugged. "Is it to get Jacob back?"

"No shit, Sherlock." He sassed.

"So what's the plan?" Haz's voice was filled with cracks.

We were all silent until I came up with something. "The good old shaving cream and feather trick." I smirked and went to get the shaving cream and feather.