Finally looking up from her menu she smiles "I think I found exactly what I want"

We were currently at this restaurant located in this five-star hotel. I even got us a room here so that we didn't have to bother driving home after.

"Same," I said with a grin before picking up my wine glass—purposefully making eye contact with her over the rim.

"I peeped that Hunter," she said giving me a knowing smile

"After this, you are all mine. The celebration definitely doesn't end here." I said with a smirk "hell the celebration might even go well into tomorrow afternoon"

"Hate to burst your bubble, but my parents just confirmed to Celine that they are coming in tomorrow" she sighed

"How long are they staying?" I asked curiously "I'd probably have to find a good day when I'm not busy to meet them. After today, I'm right back into playoff mode a.k.a. No more distractions"

"I have no clue. Maybe they'll still be here for your first game back" she nodded "and I'll be definitely savoring today then, won't I?" She said with a mischievous glint in her eye

"You most definitely should" I nodded before changing the subject "So...you know you never gave me answer on whether you'd move in with me or not. You think about it?" I asked nervously

"Yes I did think about it" she laughed lightly "and the answer is...yes, I'll move in with you. I talked to Celine and she really opened up my eyes. So yes, I'll move in with you"

"You're not punking me, right? You're serious?" I asked grabbing her hand from across the table

"I'm ready," she said smiling

"This has to be my lucky day or something," I said grinning from ear to ear for the second time today.

"There's a but though," Nadia said biting her lip "we have to find a different house to live in"

"Why?! What's wrong with mine?!"

"Well, it's been 'your' house for so long. It would just be like I'm living in your house, rather than it be us living in our house." she reasoned "you get what I'm saying?"

"I could make some room for you, I'd just have to put some of my things in storage" I countered

"I don't want you to make room for me, I just want us to have our own spot together. It's a whole bachelor pad up in there and you know it "

"Fine, after the Super Bowl though. We will start looking for a place for 'us' to live" I said emphasizing the 'us'

"Sounds good" she nodded

"Sounds good" I mocked back in her voice

"You are so childish, you know that?" she said giggling causing me to smile. Her laugh was music to my ears.