| Chapter 8 |

{ Yoongi P. O. V }

It's already midnight and i know y/n is waiting for me, i entered the house and i was so drunk, again. "Hey yoongi.." y/n come closer to me "WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO SHUT UP?" I grab her hair "y-yoongi stop!" she scream "I SAID SHUT UP" i pulled her roughly upstairs "yoongi you're hurting me!" She tried to let go of my hands "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN?" I push her to bed "YOU'RE BEING A BAD GIRL Y/N" I roughly kissed her "yoongi... please.." she moan from the kiss, then you know what happen next.

{ Y/N P. O. V }

Yoongi really went rough last night. But he doesn't change, i keep seeing her with that girl but i ignore, but still it hurts me really bad.

But this happens, I haven't had my menstruation for 5 months and i always vomit, yoongi doesn't know anything about this, i got nervous and I decided to go see the doctor. I was at the hospital now and the doctor asked what happened, ofc i tell him what i feel and he said he was gonna tell me the results later....

After a few minutes of waiting the results are here "Miss y/n here are the results" he said and i look at him expecting something "You're pregnant miss y/n congratulations" the doctor said "p-pregnant??"

I got home with the result and i was so worried and nervous, i wasn't expecting this, i also don't know how to tell yoongi this.

6:30PM

"I'm home!" I heard yoongi and i look behind "you're home early" i said "yeah" he said as he sit on the couch, i can't stop thinking about it then i look at my ring and bit my lip "are you okay?" Yoongi looked at me "yes" i try to avoid making an eye contact with him, he saw me that i look nervous and uncomfortable.

"Y/N what's your problem?" He asked

I sighed

"I'm pregnant" i said

"WHAT?!" He looks disbelief

"I'm so sorry" I still avoiding making an eye contact

I know he doesn't want a child yet,

"Y/N I ALREADY HAVE PLANS FOR US! YOU KNOW I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU ALONE! I DIDN'T WANT TO CREATE A FAMILY YET!" he shout

"I am very sorry yoongi i didnt mean too w-we just can just figure it all out-"

"I AM NOT READY TO FIGURE IT OUT Y/N!"

"Y-you can just try yoongi... it's not that hard... please yoongi" i pleased him

"FUCK YOU Y/N! WE'RE GETTING DIVORCED" yoongi stomped and grab his keys and left

"No yoongi please...." i cried silently while he leave

"Just try it yoongi.... i love you...." i sent him a voice message