| Chapter 6 |

{ 3RD Person P. O. V}

Yoongi was trying to hide about what happen. He still love y/n and he was already thinking about his proposal to y/n, he already plan this and propose to her in few weeks but this happen.

{ Yoongi P. O. V }

This all happen when i was at the bar in the last few days, i go to the bar after i work then i met this girl wearing really short and tight outfit, i drink to remove all the stress i got from work but as i was drinking i didn't realize that the girl put something on my drink so i feel something weird, i kiss that girl then she kissed me back, i pull her into a room them i push her to the bed and i was on top of her, i was gonna kiss her but then y/n pop up on my head, I immediately get up "where are you going?" The girl ask me seductively "I'm going home" i put on my shoes "why? Can you stay a little bit?" She stand up then he grab my hand "i already have a girlfriend you slut" i get my bag then leave the bar. I got home in a few minutes and it's already midnight i entered the house seeing y/n laying on the couch really sleepy, she saw me then stand up she looks really dizzy "y/n i'm sorry for making you wait-" she cutted me off with a hug "just go to bed, you're tired yoongi" her voice makes me feel bad what happen earlier i really regret it, I can't tell my feelings but i really feel bad "thank you babe" i kissed her then she broke the hug "are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?" She asked me "No it's okay, let's go to sleep now you look tired" i said then i pulled her to our room then we cuddle a bit then sleep.

{ Y/N P. O. V }

It's already a few weeks since i forgot what i saw about yoongi, we are completely really fine. And yoongi already proposed to me ^~^ i was really happy that day, it was the best day ever! Yoongi is so sweet to me everyday he always inviting me to date like everyday. I enjoy every minute with being yoongi's fiancé.

( After 5 Months )

Yoongi and I were already married! It was the BEST DAY! I was so happy, yoongi is very sweet and caring, we always hangout and travel, this is the most beautiful part of my life.

But one day yoongi start changing, he always come home late sometimes drunk, i was so nervous also worried about what's happening between us, we always fight when i ask him why he's coming home late he also start being rude to me this the first time that he did all this. He also start abusing me, Yoongi changed, i really miss him, the old him

Why did you change?

Do you still love me?

Am i still important to you?

I miss the old you