~The End~

• Dedicated to Pumpkin <3

((Before i finish i would like to thank you all fro reading this...and please read my other works hehe~ love ya guys! thanks for the support!!))

((i listened to "Yellow" By Coldplay for this part))

Kevin wakes up, and looks at Edds house acroos the street from his window. He sighed and looks down upset, he looks away and thinks of how he wanted Edd to stay but couldn't.

He gets dressed and walks over to Nat's, he knocks Nat opens it "hey man whats wrong?" 

Kevin sighs "Double D...hes leavin...and he needs to catch the bus to get to harvard..." he wasn't happy "could you come with me..to say bye"

Nat looked at him sad "of course man.." he pats his shoulder, he wlas out the door...he was already dressed.

They walk to where doubles bus at and Kevin looks around for his dork. Then Edd softly tugs on his sleeve softly, he turns  and looks at Double D. 

Well this is it...Double D was leavin...and he wouldn't se him for a while now. He wouln't be able to hold him tight and close like he used to, kiss him in the middle of his sentences, sing him songs...take him to place...feel his touch or hear him laugh in the morning he wouldnt be able to sleep or wake next to him like he used to...he wouldn't be able to anymore...Kevin tries hiding it behind his big fake proud smile. He hugged him tight and close for the last time, kissed him for the last time, and LOVED...him for the last time.

Double D pulls away, Kevin felt as if the world just ripped his life, heart, n soul out of his arms.

"Bye, Kevin" Double D cried a bit and turned around walking to the bus and getting on he sat on his seat.

They stare at each other sad for a bit....Kevin wasn't gonna run after the bus, he had to let Edd be happy. The bus engine starts and Double D nodded a goodbye with a small smile and tear, Kevin gulps and watches the bus drive away. 

Nat patted Kevins shoulder and sueezed it "calm on kev...time to go..."

Kevin nodded and turned around.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Its been three years since Double D left....he hardly talked to Kevin mostly from being busy. Everyone was  changing often,,,Nat and Rave were still together, Nazz and Marie...well they ran off together, Rold and Ed were together, Jimmy and Jhonny tried having a something series and Eddy was with Sarah. Kevin watched his friend live a happy life while his hear was still broken.

Nat sits with him on the couch at the high school reunion, Kevin sighed and looked at Nat "You know, you should cheer up your smile is better than your frown...someone could fall for your smile"

Kevin rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit "whatever"

"You shouldn't doubt him Kevin, i've always loved that smile"

Kevin freezes for a minute andhis eyes a bit wide, the voice so familiar made his heart jump, and he smiled.

THE END

((i listened to "Viva La Vida" by coldplay as the credit song lol))