~From sweet to sour~

Oh Kevin~

Kevin chuckled a bit when he heard Double D moan out his name, he carefully slips out of bed trying not to wake up the little blushy dork. Even in his dreams he blushed..

Kevin walks into the kitchen and makes breakfast "What a weekend" he chuckles to himself. He made his dork Bacon, eggs, and pancakes to be nice...he felt as if he needed to be even nicer since they may be dating now.

"Dork" he whispers in his ear to wake him up, he smiles a bit as he set down the tray on the left side of the bed.

Double D rubbed his eyes a bit and wakes up slowly as he sat up.

Kevin smiles at the sight of his shirtless little dork awake. Double D looks at him and smiles, then looks at the tray next to him "Kevin..."

"It's for you dork" he smirked a bit and leaned down to kiss his head then sits in front of him, picking up the tray and sets on Edds lap.

"Why...Kevin thats very kind fond of you" he smiles and leans in leaving a quick kiss on his lips then pulling away quickly blushing. He still wasn't use to dating the jock yet...wait...were they even dating...or...were they..just a one night stand? "K-Kevin, about last night" he blushes and looks down "wad that...just a-"

"One night stand?"

Edd blushed more and looked away nodding a bit.

Kevin grabbed his face and kissed him hard "does that answer you question?" he smirks.

The dork blushe and smiled as he took a bite of his eggs and looked at Kevin smiling, picking up a piece of bacon and fed it to him. Kevin bit it and blushed a bit, kissing him with the bacon in both their mouths. Edd laughs and bites it eating "silly Kevin you do that with spaghetti like lady and the tramp" he giggles a bit and they both eat together.

....

After their cute morning they decide to go out to the mall.

Kevin pulls Double D out the house with him and the other giggles stumbling into his arms, Kevin put an arm around Double D and walks with him to his bike,

"HEY SHOVELHEAD!!!" Eddy yells as snatched Edd away, "hands off! dont you think you've hurt him enough jerk!"

Kevin growls and Double D becomes worried "now, now Eddy Kevin is just-"

"Shut it SOCKHEAD!" he glares at Kevin and they give a death stare to each other "this jerk doesn't need to be touching you"

"Why do yoou even care! DORKASS! You like him?!" Kevin yells.

Eddy blushes lightly and lets his grip loosen on Double D "N-NO!" 

Edds eyes open wide "KEVIN HOW COULD YOU?! EDDY IS MY BEST FRIEND!!"

Eddy looks at the dork a little upset "yeah just best friend" he rolled his eyes.

'oh dear, he couldnt actually look me could he? but hes always dating girls and getting by girls...how?' Edd thinks as he sweats a bit and feels bad.

"Come on, Dork lets just go" pulls him onto his bike, they both sit and Edd grips onto Kevin as they go to the mall.

-----------

They arrive at the mall Kevin grips Edds hand proud and not ashamed, they walk in and smile at each other as they walked around and talked a bit about school and other things. 

*-_Snap, Flash_-*

KEvin covers his eyes and Double D hides behind him "AHHHH WHAT THE HELL NAT?!"