~Toughen Up~

((well i see have fans cx thank you guys for liking my kevedd fanfic hehe~ luv ya!))

"Double D i'"

"EDDY!!!!!" Ed comes stummbling through the door and runs to them hugging them tight and giggling, "I'm back!"

Double D laughs and hugs him, Eddy rolls his eyes and blushes angry "Welcome back, Lumpy" he says annoyed.

Double D looks at him "What were you saying Eddy?"

Eddy blushed a lot and looked out the window "nothing, come on Lumpy let's go home! im tired. See you at school tommorow sock head" he drags Ed with him and they both leave.

*~Meanwhile~*

Kevin stands up from his bed rubbing his tired eyes, he walks passed his window then stops walking backwards and looking out again "EDDY?!!! THAT DORK WAS WITH THAT LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!" he growls and closes his curtains agressively then walks down stairs for water "heh, i was stupid to think that dork liked me..." he rolled his eyes and shook his head "i hate him." he felt hearbroken, he misunderstood it all but he didn't know that yet...all he could think about was the shadows...it looked as if they were kissing and it hurt him bad.

_____next day at school____

Kevin parked in his usual spot with his bike, hops off and leans the bike on the kickstand...then hangs his helmet on the handle.

"Hey Kevin" Double D smiled and walked up to him.

Kevin frowned at him then walked away.

"K-kevin? whats wrong" Double D tries to catch up with him.

"Don't you have somewhere to go...fag..."

'D-did he just call me a...fag?....' Double D thought as he froze in pain. Those words hit him hard and he bit his lip, blushing looking down.

Kevin didn't like insulting anyone that way but he was mad and nothing matters when hes mad. He sees Nat and tries to catch up to him leaving Double D dumbfounded.

"Hey why is double cutie sad? what did you do?" Nat asked as Kevin walked up to him. They walked side by side and kevin snickered with a toothpick hanging from his mouth "Kevin!" Nat smacked his arm hard, Kevin growls at him "What the hell is your problem?! first you wanted to be with him and now that you got him...your dusting him off your shoulder like hes some piece of trash!" Nat yells then shakes his head clearing his throat and going back to his calm self "your fucking up dude"

Kevin rolls his eyes and walks off.

---later that day---

Max walks up behind Double D in the boys locker room during physical education class "Boo!" Double D jumps surprised then hes shoved against his locker..

"M-max!"

"yes, little twirp its me...you look so down and boring....why not toughen up a bit?"

"w-what-"

"you need to gain some balls, be a jerk back to Kevin....dude..."

"how?"

"new style, new attitude duh!.....anyways dude see ya" Max winks and leaves.