~What A Bickering Day~

Kevin stands in shock, doing nothing but staring at the now same hieght boy once knew as a little dork but now the new school bully. He wore a red neck with a gray and black leather jacket over it and black skinny jeans with black boots that gave him a bit of hieght to be at the same hieght as kevin.

"Greetings, Pumpkin..." he raises a brow.

"Don't call me that DORK!" Kevin snarls at him.

"It's Eddward!, dont you ever call me dork...again" he gets into his face with a death stare.

They glare and growl at each other.

"What are you gonna do? Kiss me?" Kevin snickered. Edd pushed him roughly into the lockers and Kevin pushes him harder.

"YOU TWO IN MY OFFICE NOW!" the principal yells from behind.

They growl and walk to his office.

"Do you mind telling me what the hell is going on?" the princepal looks at them annoyed and angry.

They both sit from each other and look away.

"ANSWER ME!" he yells then looks at Edd "what's wrong with you Eddward? I've never seen you act this way before.."

Edd sighs a bit disappointed he didnt like acting like he was badass either but if it was a way to teach Kevin a lesson, then he had to keep up the act "i know sir, im sorry...some people..." he looks at kevin "just like to change others..." he frowns and nods at the princepal.

Kevin just keeps looking away pissed off.

"Kevin Barr, you dismissed off all school sports until you can learn how to behave yourself again"

Kevin stands angry "WHAT?!"

Edd look at Kevin, Kevin looks at Edd with a hate.

Edd was really pushing this to much and to thinkn this was only the begenning...how worse could it get?...

~~~~~

After they left the office and went to some classes...lunch came around.

Eddward sits alone at his old table, playing with his food and sighs a little upset,

Nat sees Edd sitting at the table alone and feels a bit bad for him, he goes over and sits in front of him " Hey"

Eddwards heart jumped happy someone was talking to him, but he was starting to get used to being an ass he didn't act very nice "What do you want?" he growled a bit

Nat sighed and looked at him "Look Dou-"

"Eddward."

Nat frowned "EDDWARD....Kevin might have been an ass for a minute but don't you think getting him kicked off sports and suspension is a bit to much?"

Eddward tries to hide his guilt, and shrugs "Max, wa-"

"Wait, what? Max? WHAT DID HE TELL YOU?!"

"He told me toughen up and stop letting Kevin treat me like crap."

"Max...that jackass no wonder your such an ass!"

"ME AN ASS?! KEVIN IS THE ASS, HES BEEN AN ASS SINCE THE DAY WE MET THEN HE ACTED LIKE HE WAS DATING ME FOR ONE STUPID DAY! PROBABLY BECAUSE HE WANTED TO F*CKING SHOW EVERYONE THAT IM GAY!!!!!!SO THEY CAN CALL ME A FAG! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT GONNA TAKE THAT CRAP FROM ANYONE ESPECIALLY HIM! NOW EXCUSE ME NAT BUT I WILL BE LEAVING!" he stands up and hides the tears he cried as he walked out the lunch room.

Nat shook his head "you should've given me time to explain Double D...you shoudv'e given time to explain..." he looks down upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin walks to class and sees Nat at the door.

"Hey man" Nat spoke a bit soft.

"Hey..." Kevin responded  a bit awkward.

"So, i spoke to "Eddward" he air qouted.

"And?..." Kevin acted like he didn't care but he wanted to know what they talked about.

"And? what do you mean..AND?! Kevin! Ed-"

"SHUT UP NAT! JUST SHUT UP!....YOU ALWAYS WANT TO FIX EVERYTHING!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BACK THE F*CK OFF AND GO FIX YOUR OWN GAWD DAMN PROBLEMS FIRST!" Kevin yells at Nat then shoves him a side walking into his class.

Nat sighed and felt heart broken a bit that his best friend just said that to him, he nods upset and Nazz hugs him from behind. She just saw this whole thing unfold in front her, so she wanted to comfort Nat.

"It's ok Nat hes just going through alot of crap" she looks at him worried and kisses his cheek "come on lets get to class" she pulls him by the arm as they walk to class.