~...Things Changed...~

Edd stands up quickly when the bell rang for the end of class. He walks to the door and he's smaked from behind. He turned around snarling at the one responisble for the hit.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Nazz yells at him.

He frowns at her and tries to ignore her as he walked out of the class and into the crowded hall.

"Hey! DON'T IGNORE ME!" Nazz tugs on his sleeve.

"NAZZ! REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ME WHEN I WISH NOT TO BE TOUCHED."

She shook her head at him with a look of disappointed "What happened to you?"

He looks at her face, he hated that look, i't reminded him of the one time he disappointed his parents. He tries to hide his guilt with anger and attitude, but he could only try so hard...it wasn't so hard for Nazz to notice. They say when you care about someone you don't need to see what the feel to know how they feel. "Double D...Kevin-"

"Refrai-"

"No! i wil not!...Eddward! YOU AND KEVIN ARE BEING RIDICULIOUS...! how could you two love each other then suddenly snap!-"

"NAZZ! STOP!" Eddward snarled and slams the doors open, walking out.

Nazz shook her head "Im not gonna give up..." she mumled to herself and walked to the table with Marie.

"Hey...i can tell that didn't go well" Marie was trying not to show how that kind of pissed her off.

Nazz sighed and nodded "This is gonna be a long week"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((come on guys just hang in there...it'll get better...maybe ;)...no spoilas!))

((oh and i blame moffat for my dark side hehe~ so im making it a bit to dark hehe~lol~ love you guys!! thanks for reading!))

-13 months later-

Edd was leaning against the wall with his normal attitude face and waited for his victims to pass by.

"Hey Edd" Marie grinned a bit as she leaned on the wall next to him.

He looks at her and nods a bit with his attitude.

"So...Eddy's been out....with...Lee" she pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

He growled a bit and snickered "how is it that the idiot finds your sister and you cant..."

She rolled her eyes and looks at him a puff of smoke waved into his face "i did know where they were, i just never bothered to talk to them" she shrugged and looked away for a minute then looking back and changning the subject "anyway...i think your gonna have to deal with a slight problem tonight Edd"

He snickered and looked away "another gambling night i see...."

"You know its a usual thing..."

"Well, my...my Marie you've changed since you and Nazz broke up"

"My new attitude came as a disliking to her " she smirked a bit, "but its not like you have room to talk..." she inhales a smoke and blows it out  perfectly "you've been acting out since Kevin called you a...." she looks at him with an evil smile and leans in whispered seductively "fag..." she laughed and leans her head back on the wall again blowing out another puff.

He snarled and gave her a death stare then snatches the cigarette from her hand....he inhaled it and blew out a perfect heart then inhaled again blowing out a broken heart...he dropped the cigeratte smashed it with his boot and walked off then further and further.

"Well, well, well Double D...seems like were gonna be the best of friends..." she smirked as she watched him leaving.