~I Forgive You~

{Nazz P.o.v}

I wake up slowly, vision still blurry...I sit up. I rub my eyes and look around "am I in the, hospital?!"

*-door opens-*

"Nazz?"

"Kevin? is that you?" I look over at the door and i see a blurry vision.

"Here" the vision hands me the glasses.

I take them and put them on "hi Kevin" I smile a bit happy but still curious "what happened?"

"You passed out because you were loosing so much air, you freaking out about Marie's accident" he sits in a chair next to me.

"I still feel guilty-"

"Don't"

I look up and see Marie standing with a bruised cheek and scars on her arms from the crash.

"but Marie i-"

"its ok Nazz...I forgive you...I've been hur-"

"MARIE ITS NOT FAIR!" I start crying and the beeping increasing as a sign of my heart beating to fast.

"Nazz calm down...please" Kevin grips my arms softly and gazes at me worried.

I calm myself a bit but still tear up "all the crap you've been through and I just make it worse Marie" I hang my head in shame and cry, i shake my head and sniffle " I don't deserve you"

"Nazz your just hurting me more by saying those things"

{Kevin p.o.v}

i gaze at Nazz still worried then at Marie. Marie couldn't move her eyes off of Nazz...the blue eyes dying of need and want to hold her but she couldn't move it was hard for her to move with a messed up spine. From what everyone heard it was a pretty bad crash...she slowly makes her way over to Nazz, sits next to her lifting her chin up.

{Marie p.ov.}

Those sad eyes starring into mine, I see the guilt in her biting into her hard and I couldn't stand seeing her upset. I pull her into a hug and don't let go, my body was hurting a pain so sharp and hurtful but all the pain was worth it if I could hold her in my arms, and to think if I would've died she probably would've done the stupidest thing in the world I held her tighter to let her know it wasn't her fault. I know she's just angry, she had it pretty bad too everyone has.

"Nazz" I gaze into her crying eyes and wipe her tears "I love you" my voice cracked a bit, my lungs were only gonna be messed up for a week but all the pain I'm putting myself through...its all worth it for her. She cries more and kisses face all over with love hoping she could heal the scars and bruises on my cheeks and lips.

"I love you too Marie ...I'm sorry" she hugs me tight with an apology love surrounding me.

"shhh, just forget this happened ok..." I kiss her head and she nods as an answer.

"thank you Kevin for bringing her" I nod at him and he smiles a bit nodding.

"THE BOOTY KING HAS COME TO SEE HIS TWO FAVORITE BOOTY GIRLS!" Nat walks in happily.

"Shut up dude you disgust me" I frown playfully.

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" frowns and sticks tongue out at me.

"Nazzy boo, how are you baby?!" softly pushes me and hugs her.

I roll my eyes and stand up carefully "I should probably go back to my room before I get in trouble, I kind of snuck out" I snicker and kiss her goodbye and wave to everyone and walk out.

"Marie! hello do you know which room Nazz is in" double d runs up to me.

"this one " I smile and wave to him goodbye.

"be careful Marie I will be visiting you next" he smiles and shouts at me as I walk down the hall.

"My, My Pumpkin you haven't changed a bit " I shake my head and smile as I enter back into my room.

((idk if anyone else in the fandom noticed that Marie used to call double d pumpkin in the show!!!! I noticed when I was watching season 5 that in some episodes she was in she would call him pumpkin!!omg so rev!edd totally 2 stories on why he calls rev!Kevin pumpkin! because he's ginger and Marie for him addicted on that nickname xD crazy!!!!!))