Ch 12 ☆ "PLEASE I WAS BADASS BEFORE WE FOUND GUNS"

Start from the beginning

Gracie didn't respond instead she stared at the tied up grounder curiously, not believing Lincoln would hurt her, it seemed Octavia had the same thinking as her niece and decided to be vocal about it."He saved my life and Gracie's"

Bellamy rolled his eyes and tried to reach out to his sister "I know you see it that way, but..."
Octavia scoffed and spoke in a matter of fact way turning to face her older brother "That's the way it is"

Now it was Bellamy's turn to scoff as he pointed at the grounder exhaustion from having the same old conversation presented on his freckled face "He's still dangerous."

Gracie let an empty laugh filled the room, all adults swiftly turned their heads to the youngest, her eyes were different from when Bellamy had seen her before, they had lost their spark, looking dull and lifeless, her face was paler than usual and he couldn't help but notice the dark circles under his daughters eyes.

"Why do you even care! I screwed up your life? Remember? You should want me to go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved."

Bellamy gaped at his daughters words, each one bringing pain to his heart and guilt to his chest, he looked at his daughter guilty and was about to apologise when he was interrupted by Gracie's mother running into the room and taking her daughter right into her arms and peppering her daughter with kisses "Don't you ever do that to me again, I-I d-don't think I would have survived without you."

Gracie smiled and hugged her mother tightly, glad that at least one of her parents cared "Sorry Mama" Clarke let out a watery smile and kissed her daughters forehead "It's okay bug"

Clarke glanced around the room her eyes lingering at Gracie's father, she kissed her daughters cheek softly before smiling "Hey bug, I just want to talk to your father for a moment why don't you go downstairs and get something to eat"

Gracie nodded gingerly and gave Lincoln one last smile and going down the hatch.

⚜️

Gracie ran around the small tent that her Uncle Finn was residing, her small ocean eyes darted around the tent searching for food to pack.

Earlier Gracie's mother had said that they were going on a trip, and that Gracie could come. Gracie had been wary at first not sure if she wanted to go with her father, but after a lot of arguing, Gracie agreed.

Finn and Raven laughed at their niece finding her franticness adorable soon the laughing came to a cease as Clarke came in to check the bandages.

Clarke turned to raven who had been watching Gracie moments before "Gracie and I will be out of camp today. Can you change his bandages in a few hours?"

Raven nodded and handed Gracie to her mother while Finn looked at the two blondes cautiously "Wait. Where are you going?" Clarke gave a reassuring smile to Finn which turned slightly into a grimace from Gracie pulling her hair
"It's a little assignment from the Ark. It's nothing to worry about."

Finn however was not in any means reassured and simply scoffed "It's not safe out there."
Raven decided to step in slightly annoyed and jealous of how worked up  her boyfriend was getting. "Finn, Clarke is a big girl. She can take care of herself and Gracie"

Their moment was interrupted by Bellamy popping his head into the tent and calling for the two blondes.

Before leaving Gracie wiggles out of her mothers arms and gave her Aunt and Uncle a kiss on the chuck which resulted in chuckles from the couple "Bye Bye Uncle Finn! Bye Aunty Raven!"