Worry

Slight smut warning. Wait for /!\ if you want to skip.

Jimin had looked 'cool' walking into the kitchen, but he had a mental breakdown once he actually got there. He didn't want Yoongi to think he didn't want him - that definitely wasn't the case. No, the thing was, he was scared. Not of his boyfriend, god no, but of their first time. Technically, yes, Jimin had lost his virginity to the monster that raped him. That would be burnt into his brain forever, no matter how much he tried to forget it. But, he had never "made love" with anyone. Jimin wanted to consider this his first time, rather than...that. So, of course, he was nervous.

Yoongi wasn't virgin, that was for sure. He wasn't worried about how his boyfriend would treat him, that the werewolf was more experienced than him, none of that cliche stuff. No, he was worried about more practical things. What if the condom breaks? And then he knots in me? No, no, no, I'm way too young for kids! 

Chim!
Oh my fucking god hurry up and do something with him before Suga loses control!

But I'm scared! What if he knots in me?! I don't want babies!
JIMIN! Did you forget that condoms exist?
But what if it breaks?!
You fucking- look your boyfriend is probably the best boyfriend in the world and I'm sure he'll definitely make sure you don't end up with babies. Yet.

After his chat with Chim, Jimin calmed himself down. Chim's right...Yoongi won't do anything without my consent. I can trust him. He recalled the boy's petrified face when Jimin had pushed him just a tiny bit. No way he would even touch him without consent, that was for sure.

Checking the time, the magic clicked his tongue. 10:45 already, huh?

Jimin walked back into the living room and found Yoongi lying on the couch with a boner. Well...

The magic made his way over to his chosen, the aura of the other filling his senses. It was obvious Yoongi wanted - needed release, so Jimin decided to help him out.
"Hyung~" He sang sweetly as he made his way over.
/!\
"Oppa~" Jimin was right next to the older now, palming his boyfriend's boner.
"Ah, Jimin..." The younger smirked as he lifted himself onto the couch so he could straddle the werewolf. Jimin knows Yoongi was compressing his pre-rut symptoms for the last few weeks just so Jimin wouldn't have to feel the strong pulse the older gave off. But, now that he was only an hour from his rut, the pulse was strong to Jimin, and it made him want to submit into the Alpha's strong demeanor.

But, that wasn't the Jimin way, was it?

Instead, he leaned close to Yoongi, letting Jimin's strawberry scent cloud the older's brain. He pressed their lips together, slipping his tongue in but letting Yoongi dominate him. Jimin felt shivers up and down his spine every time the werewolf's large hands ran up and down his sides, lifting Jimin's shirt ever so slightly. While they were engaged in a heated kiss, Jimin's hand traveled down to Yoongi's boner and palmed it once more, causing the older to break the kiss and let out a breathy groan. Jimin slid down slowly and unbuttoned the elder's jeans, enjoying the sounds of Yoongi's needy moans.

He pulled down his boxers, letting Yoongi's member spring free. The older gasped at the feeling of cool air hitting his dick, bucking his hips up ever so slightly. 
"Fuck, Jimin, just do something already," Yoongi growled. Jimin whimpered at Yoongi's dominant tone, wanting to give in. But, he had to avoid doing whatever Yoongi wanted. Instead, Jimin gave the older's members kitty licks, teasing him by playing innocent.

"Ah, fuck." Jimin used a hand to stroke the Alpha's thick length until pre-cum started to drip out of the tip. The younger slowly wrapped his mouth around Yoongi's member, bobbing his head up and down at an excruciatingly slow pace. One of Yoongi's hand made it's way to Jimin's head, tugging on the magic's pink hair as he sucked. 
"Ah~Baby, You're doing so good," Jimin purred at the praise, sending vibrations through Yoongi's member. Gradually, his pace quickened and Jimin was swirling his tongue around Yoongi's dick, moaning every time Yoongi pulled on his hair. 

In a second, both of Yoongi's hands were holding Jimin's head. Yoongi started to thrust into the younger's mouth brutally, chasing release. Jimin felt the tip of Yoongi's lock member hitting the back of his throat, sending waves of pleasure and pain through him. Jimin glanced up at his boyfriend, seeing he had his head thrown back with droplets of sweat falling from his face.
"I'm cumming, baby." Yoongi started to thrust even harder before letting himself release. His salty cum slid down Jimin's throat and the younger swallowed all he could. He pulled off and a few droplets of cum landed on his face, Yoongi loving the view.

"Fuck baby, you suck so well," Yoongi lifted himself up, reaching for something behind him. Jimin started to sit up, unconsciously pushing his legs to the side so he was kneeling on them with his hands in between. When he looked up, Yoongi had his phone in hand, taking a picture of Jimin. The younger whined when the flash went off, knowing Yoongi know had a picture of him covered in his boyfriend's cum.
/!\
"Hyung~"
"Don't worry Jiminie, no one will see it but me," Yoongi cooed. He tossed Jimin a small towel and waited for him to wipe off before spreading his arms wide, inviting the magic in for cuddles. Jimin crawled in between Yoongi's arms and legs, resting so his back was against Yoongi's chest. He checked the time, 11:03. 1 more hour to go...

That moment when you haven't updated a book for over 2 weeks so you make it up with smut

Also. My best friends are dating now. 

-cries in the corner as I third wheel daily-