Kidnap

The second Yoongi walked out the door, a burst of heat went around the room.

It wasn't Jimin. Or Chim.

"Awwww, is the fox scared?" Jimin looked up and met the eyes of the intruder. They were filled with curiosity and....insanity. He sensed him. He didn't know what it was. All he knew was that he wasn't a magic or a werewolf. And it scared Jimin.

Not to mention it had a friend.
"It's okay, foxy, you'll just have to tell us how you are what you are."
------
Jimin started to show up to school again. He didn't know who the person who broke into his house in middle of his....conversation....with Yoongi was. They wore masks, hats, glasses, and puffy clothes that made it impossible to tell what their body shape was. All he knew was that they were both male, one was a mutation, both were about 6'.

"Jiminie!" The magic turned to find Hoseok running at full speed, practically jumping on Jimin.
"You didn't come for so long!!! I thought something happened!" Jimin giggled, ignoring the heated glare he felt on his back. He knew who it was from, he heard the elder cussing in his head.
"Nope, I'm still here! Great as ever!" Hoseok smiled and hugged Jimin before sprinting away to god-knows-where.

Hot breath hit Jimin's neck, combined with a low growl the Magic knew as his Chosen's.
"Don't piss me off," Yoongi muttered in his ear. Jimin bit his lip to prevent himself from making any noises of pleasure, because, fuck was that hot. He quickly regained himself, "You don't own me." Jimin walked away sassily, adding a little swing to his hips.

Man was he feeling rebellious today.
----------
"You don't own me." Yoongi watched, stunned, as Jimin walked away. He noticed the little swing of his hips he added with each step, and it drove Yoongi mad.

The werewolf's mind was corrupted with thoughts of Jimin in bed, breathing heavily under him.

He quickly shook his head and rolled his eyes at Jimin's behavior, before walking the opposite direction of the Magic.
------
Walk to Honors Biology, that's all Jimin had to do.

But why did he feel so scared?

The halls were empty, he arrived late. No one would be out.

Before he knew what was happening, Jimin was pushed into a wall. His head banged into it, hard. His head pounded and his ears rang, he was slipping in and out of consciousness.
"Hello again, Jimin." Even in a hazed state, the magic could recognize that voice.
"No..." Jimin only managed to mutter a singular word before passing out.
-------
Jimin's POV
I woke up in a dark room. It was cold. My arms were in the air. I felt metal on my wrists. I tried to move my arms. Chains.

Footsteps approached me. My head still pounded. I couldn't remember what happened.

"Don't piss me off."

Images of Yoongi passed through my head. Did Yoongi do this? I looked up when the soft pads of steps stopped. A tall figure crouched in front of me. No...it was someone else. I felt a rough hand on my jaw.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, little fox." I instantly feared those words, since I've heard them before.

The cuffs on my wrists were taken off but instantly replaced by ones I could move in. It was still very hard to move my hands. I was pulled up when a hand gripped my hair roughly, pulling me to my feet.

Yoongi....help me....
--------
Yoongi walked to his first hour, History. A wave of pain hit him as he reached the door, but instantly went away. What the hell? He waved it off, not knowing what it meant.

Yoongi walked to lunch with Hoseok, who was saying something about how he was literally the sun, when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting at the table, alone.
"Yah! Where's Jiminie?!" Hoseok rushed over to the young couple- friends. Taehyung frowned.
"Jimin? He didn't come to school today." Yoongi rolled his eyes, figuring it was one of their practical jokes again.
"Drop the act, we saw him this morning." Taehyung's frown deepened.
"Jimin hyung never came to class..." Yoongi's eyes widened, remembering the surge of pain he felt almost immediately after he left Jimin.

"Yoongi....help me..."

"Um....I think I know where he is. See you guys later." Yoongi ran off, ignoring the calls from Hoseok as he escaped the school.

Suga?
Fucking finally! How come you always block me off during school?!
Whatever, where's Jimin?!
He's in pain, that's all I know. And Chim is flaming but he can't get out. He can barely speak too, he's only saying something about cuffs and Jaeyoung.

Yoongi pinched his temple, trying to think of where Jimin could be. Eventually, he gave up and found a safe spot to go before turning to wolf form. For sure, someone would see him, but his mind was sent on Jimin. He searched the air for any hint of Jimin. Or Jaeyoung. Lucky him, the idiot forgot to cover up his own scent, so he had some sort of lead.

Yoongi sprinted at full speed, something he never did. The trail led him to an abandoned home. What's that bastard doing to my Jimin?
He had been trying to block off Chim the entire run here, since there was surges of pain going through him constantly if he didn't. Yoongi turned to human once more, eyes clouding red as the scent of Strawberries filled his lungs. Within a moment Yoongi burst into the basement, only to be greeted by a high-pitched scream.
---------

I'm already working on the next chapter!! I really hope this book gets more viewers soon because I really enjoy writing it.