Present

Yoongi had been able to get Jimin to at least record the song with him, and he was glad the Magic was such a natural at sight reading.

And that voice.
That voice was from the heavens.

Jimin still hated Yoongi though. Maybe because he broke into his apartment...

Anyway, today was presentation day. Meaning, Jimin, and Yoongi could either perform live or show the recording they sent the teacher. Jimin, surprisingly, wanted to do it live. Yoongi heard something about "the thrill" while Jimin was talking with Taehyung. Well, today was the day.

"We'll start with the only group that wanted to present live. Yoongi and Jimin- Come on up." Yoongi grabbed his piano music before heading up to the front, Jimin following close behind.
"Whenever you're ready." Yoongi heard Jimin inhale before giving a nod, signaling Yoongi to start playing. The music started, and even the kids that were whispering to each other stopped to listen.

(A/N: These lyrics are edited so you can sing along in English if you want :/)

This isn't a coincidence
It's just it's just my own feeling
The universe is different from yesterday
It's just it's just from your happiness

As soon as you call me
I become your flower
I've been waiting for it
We bloomed dazzlingly
It is almost like the destiny of the universe
It is just how it is
U know I know
You are me, and I am you

As much as my heart flutters,

I'm just as afraid fate's envious
I am just as scared as you are
When you see me
When you touch me

The cosmos moved for us
There was nothing slightly out of place
Our happiness was expected
Cuz you love me
And I love you

You are my penicillium
The one who saved me

You're my only angel
You're my whole entire world
I am your calico cat
Who came to meet you
Love me now

Touch me now
Just let me love you
When the universe was first made
Everything had been decided
Just let me love you

Let me love
Let me love you

Let me love
Let me love you

Silence rang out as Jimin finished the last note. A few seconds passed before the class started to clap loudly. Yoongi heard Jimin sigh and get up, walking back to his seat. Honestly, the younger had been quite mad at Yoongi for making such romantic lyrics. Yoongi didn't mention that the lyrics were how he felt towards the younger.

----------

The next day at lunch~

"Jimin-ah you were amazing!"

"Ah thanks, Hoseok..." Yoongi rolled his eyes and Hoseok complimented the younger for the 50th time. He could try to make Yoongi jealous all he wanted, but it wasn't going to work until physical contact.

Hoseok slung his arm around Jimin's shoulder. Suga growled.
"So, do you have plans after school?" Hoseok where are you going with this-
"No, I'm free, why?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to that new cafe- what was it- D-Crunch?"
"Sure!" Yoongi looked around the table, noticing that the couple (and to be couple) were too occupied with each other to notice that Hoseok had just asked out his Jiminie on a date.
"Hyung!" Yoongi snapped back to attention when he heard Jimin yell something. He thought the younger had finally referred to him as hyung- only to see that Jimin was blushing a bright red and glaring at Hobi who had just whispered something in his ear.
"I'll be back." Hoseok gave Yoongi a worried glance, but of course, Jimin continued to eat.

What he didn't see was that the second Yoongi turned the corner leaving the cafeteria, Jimin followed.

WELCOME TO MA CITY

sorry it's playing as i write lmao. short chapter sorry ppl.