CHARACTER PROFILES AND VOCABULARY

FULL NAME: Ariana Grace Rodgers

NICKNAME(S):Ari, Tiny, kitty, 딸기 ( ttalgi - means strawberry in Korean... will be explain latter in the story ), 姐姐-Jiějiě,_누나 -nuna_ お姉さん-Onēsan, (they all mean older sister.... was given to her by the other members of S.E.R.T), mija (means daughter in Spanish_ given to her by Gabrielle)

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

-HAIR :brown hair, turns curly when she washes it

-EYE COLOR: hazel brown

-HEIGHT: 5'3

-WEIGHT:about 90-100lb... keeps changing because she often forgets to eat when she is mentally and physically stressed... also doesn't gain weight easily so her weight class stays relatively small

BODY TYPE: has a small but curvy well-balanced figure

-has dimples

DOB: April 8th, 2001

BIRTH PLACE: Boca Raton, Florida

RACE/ ETHNICITY: half Caucasian (moms side)/ half African American(dads side)

INTEREST/ HOBBIES:singing,dancing, choreographing, drawing, and writing music

some of her favorite genres of music are R&B, pop, classical, kpop, gospel, hip hop, etc.

Ariana considers Zendaya as one of her biggest role models/ influences.

Enjoys watching musicals, Korean dramas, Japanese dramas, Chinese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, cooking shows, Asian variety show, Anime, American Music Shows, Educational Shows, Mind Shows( EX: Brain Games)

STYLE: RETRO

-prefers pants over dresses and skirts

-when she wears dresses and skirts she will wear combat boots and high top sneakers

- owns many pairs of high tops a combat boots

-owns many hoodies...makes her own as well

PERSONALITY: Ariana has a very bubbly and child-like personality but because of her anxiety and depression, this side of her is not seen very often.

-known as the older sister in the group because she tends to care for/ look after the other members but in a more discreet way.

FUN FACTS/ HABITS:

Ariana likes strawberry scented things and strawberries is her favorite food.

Ariana hates chocolate, coconut, tomatoes, and coffee.

She can speak English, Korean. Chinese, Japanese, German, French, and Spanish fluently but also knows the basics of Russian and Greek.

-Ariana is Christian - wears a purity ring

She has a YouTube channel where she posts dance and song covers, also occasionally posts her own original pieces... very rare though. Ariana's therapist suggested finding an outlet to help express her feelings, so she started the channel. (most of the time her covers/ things she post relate to her feelings at the time *HINT* *HINT*listen to lyrics of the songs... if the song doesn't relate to her feelings I will put a specific symbol next to it( see VOCABULARY/KEY for more info)

Ari has many mental illnesses such as;

SOCIAL ANXIETY: Someone with social anxiety disorder worries about other people noticing their anxiety and thinking less of them because of it.

Being the center of attention is a problem for them.

For example, they might feel anxious about: