💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜

Start from the beginning

As I exit the break room I say a quick bye to May before getting ready to walk a town over. A hand grasps my wrist as I begin my walking journey and I turn my saddened eyes to Colton the one person I don't want to deal with right now. Ignoring him I turn towards Grant and offer him a small smile as he twirls his keys around his finger trying to act cool before they go flying into someone's car parked in front of the building.

I let out a fit of laughter as he awkwardly goes and fetches the keys meanwhile another growl escapes from Colton. Damn, forget about werewolf books I'm experiencing it first hand.

"Grant, is there any way you can drive me home I'm tired it has been a really long day?" Grant nods with a smile as all three of us walk towards Grant's police car as he gets in the front seat and I walk towards the back going to open it but Colton beats me to it as we both slide in the back seat.

The ride home is very short and before I know it I'm sleeping in my cozy queen bed.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 THE NEXT DAY 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

I wake up to a dreadful pain shooting in my ribs as Daniel flings himself on top of me.

"Get up sis we gotta start walking" I roll my eyes and get up taking a quick shower and get dressed. Before making my way downstairs saying a quick morning to both of my parents and my grandmother as Dan and I make our way outside.

Our usually long walk goes by short today as I say a quick bye to Dan and walk into the school building.

Sadly the school day didn't go by as fast as the walk to school maybe it was due to the fact that Nina and Colton didn't show up to school but who knows.

I finish ranting about my day to Daniel as we walk into our house seeing grandmom snoring on the couch while mom slaves away in the kitchen as my dad reads out house listings to her.

"Hi mom, hi dad," I say making me and Dan's presence known as my dad comes and gives me a kiss on the cheek and then smacks Dan upside the head making me laugh.

"So what's got you so worked up?" Dan asks looking at our mother working the dough on the counter.

"We are eating at the Primrose's tonight and I stupidly said I would cook the damn meal but I can't seem to remember the recipe."

"Why not go on this wonderful thing called the internet and find a new one so we don't end up having the runs." Once again my dad walks by and slaps Dan's head making my mom smile as she grabs her Ipad and begins taking his advice.

Not long after helping my mother find a recipe close to what she already started my phone began to ring as an unknown number began calling. Not getting very many calls well except from yesterdays fiasco I exit the kitchen making my way into my room as I answer.

"Hello?"

"Ugh... H-hi is this Zara?" My eyebrows furrow as the person says my name.

"Ugh yes, can I ask who this is?" I answer trying to sound professional hoping it's not a bill collector.

"Um great, this is... Jack, you know the guy that drove you to work yesterday." I laugh as the voice instantly hits me I mean how could I forget that sexy voice.

"Yes, Jack I remember you," I answered laughing.

"Well..um I... You know what I'm just going to say it, Zara will you go to a party with me tomorrow night?" A smile makes its way on my face as I nod my head while speaking.

"Yes, of course, I will Jack goodnight." A laugh of relief is heard on the other end of the phone.

"Night," Before getting dressed for dinner I add Jack's contact into my phone doing so with a bright smile on my face.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, I PUBLISHED TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY DAMN IM ON FIRE LOL NOT REALLY BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE DO WAY MORE BUT I AM PROUD OF MYSELF AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS 😊😊😊

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF JACK ASKING ZARA TO THE PARTY?

WE HAVE TWO MAJOR EVENTS COMING UP AND IM TRYING TO WRITE THEM TOMORROW SINCE I HAVE NO LIFE BUT LOOK FORWARD TO THE DINNER WITH THE PRIMROSES AND THE PARTY WITH JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏