trois

—pretty; attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful or handsome

pretty; attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful or handsome.

。。。

'panties?'

yoongi goes over the word in his head; confused on what it means. it had never been in any of his english textbooks or his english-learning apps. maybe it's slang?

"panties?" yoongi questions, looking up at the male who had uttered the word. the man was asian (why was yoongi meeting a lot of asian kids?) and had bleach-blonde hair. he was very attractive.

the kitten-boy hadn't even noticed he was on the ground until a stinging sensation in his behind left him aching.

"yeah, you have very pretty pastel pink underwear. ten out of ten." most of the english the male had said went right over yoongi's head. he couldn't understand a thing.

"sorry. no english." yoongi replied, a cute pout on his face. he closed his legs - that had been opened after falling to the ground - and got himself off the dirty floor.

"korean?" the blond male asked in yoongi's native tongue, in which he had replied with a small nod, too shocked to replied back. he was surprised with the amount of Korean kids that live and go to this high school.

"sorry, i should introduce himself. i'm  kim taehyung, or how the american's like to say it, taehyung kim. nice to meet you!" taehyung had ended his introduction with a box smile. yoongi just thought the other was too cute! without thinking, yoongi pinched taehyung's chubby cheeks.

"cute! hi bear-bear!" yoongi said childishly. his actions lead to the other male giving him a genuine laugh.

"i'm min yoongi, but i like to be called yoonie. nice to meet you, bear-bear." yoongi smiled, gums out, and smile wide. taehyung wasn't someone that showed emotion often, but yoongi was just too cute. he couldn't resist smiling back.

"but, what are 'p-p-panties'?" yoongi suddenly asked, still wondering what the english word meant.

"never mind that...we should get you to class, right?" taehyung had a small blush on his face. he wanted the other to stop mentioning panties...it wasn't good for his health. but honestly, yoongi was very attractive.

so cute...delicate...pretty...

he would have to get to yoongi before the others. taehyung knew his six friends would instantly fall in-love with this boy.

a smirk had revealed itself on taehyung's face. he would make this little beauty fall for him.

'he's already mine.'

...

"thank you so much, taetae! it was very nice of you to bring me to my class." yoongi had thanked taehyung cutely, giving him two peace-signs and a smile.

"of course, baby. thanks for keeping me company." the male had given the other his 'playboy smirk'. yoongi just giggles cutely before turning around and opening the door to his classroom.

when the door had shut behind yoongi, taehyung couldn't help but feel disappointed. he wanted to talk to the beauty longer.

he would definitely have to talk to him more at lunch.

...

yoongi walks into his classroom with a jump in his step. he closes the door behind him, the sound alerting the other occupants of the room of his arrival.

"hello, how can I help you?" yoongi looks up towards the teacher. he blushes once he notices all the eyes on him.

"i am new student....sorry, late." his broken english is enough for the teacher to understand as realization dawns on her face.

"welcome, let's find you a seat...

there's one right near hoseok."