The Unconvincing Turtle Titan

Start from the beginning

"Hey that's it! We should become superheroes!" He exclaimed out, excitingly. Donnie and Raph looked at him.

"Ex-squeeze me?!" Donnie asked in disbelief

"Yeah, yeah. Go on nightly patrols for crime, help the helpless, rescue...The rescue-less." Mikey explained slowly. "Isn't that what you guys already do?" Yuuki asked as she chimed in agreement, pointing at the other three brothers. Leo, Raph, and Donnie looked at her with bewilderment.

"Oh, no. Don't tell me you're actually falling for this too?" Raph asked while looking at her. Yuuki shrugged her shoulders.

" I think you've got your mask on too tight, Mikey. The oxygen's is not making it to your brain." Donnie replied as he pointed to his head. He and Raph jumped down into the streets.

"Don't you get it? We'd have secret identities to protect ourselves. We can work out in the open!" Mikey argued

"Reading way too many comic books, Mikey." Leo commented then he jumped down following after them.

Mikey hang his head down and pouted. Yuuki looked at him sadly.

Back at the lair, candles were lit. The brothers and Yuuki sat down in corners while Splinter Sat in the middle "Two greatest weapons at the ninjas disposal are placement and surprise. Tonight we perfect a move that utilizes both. Leonardo, flying dragon" Splinter explained spinning his staff.

He charges at the turtle and Leo flips over him with a kick and lands before bowing "Raphael." Splinter replied and Raph back flips and bowed " Donatello." Splinter ordered. Donnie charges before front flipping and landing. "Yuuki." Splinter replied and she jumped flipping over, but only making it halfway in the air then she fell and landed on her butt. She groaned and stood up rubbing it in pain "Need to work harder." Splinter commented and snickered then he looked towards Mikey "Michelangelo."

Nothing...

Splinter looked over his shoulder to see the turtle, distracted, drawing something in his hands "Michelangelo." Splinter called out again before he wacked him With his staff.

" Yow!" Mikey exclaimed in surprise

"What are you doing?" Splinter demanded and Mikey stood up

"Uh, nothing. " He answered while quickly hiding a book behind his back

"Oh yeah? Let me see." Raph smirked and replied then he grabbed the book from Mikey

"Hey! Give that back!" Mikey shouted as he reached out for it

Raph laughs and threw the book back and forth in his hands. The he threw it to Donnie "Keep away!" Donnie called out as it did keeping it away from Mikey as he tried to get it back. Donnie threw the book back to Raph then to Leo. Leo opened it "Hey check this out." Raph, Donnie, and Yuuki came over and looked at it

"What is this?" Raph asked He pointed to five drawings "The NinJustice League?" He asked sarcastically

"More like the Shell-tastic five." Donnie commented

" The Legion of Sewer Heros. " Leo joked before the three of them laughed. Yuuki looked at them with disbelief then she frowned. She didn't have any siblings growing up but nobody deserves to be treated this way. She angrily stared at them in silence.