The Time Before Us

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I've heard a lot if things and I'm not mistaken to say it's your fault too for discriminating against the Uchiha! Ryuunosuke always said you were the biggest pain in the butt!" I pointed to him.

Hashirama let out a laugh, "it's funny you say that now they could have been in-laws if things had ended up differently!"

"Stop with your nonsense!" Tobirama scolded, he seemed the slightest bit flustered by that comment.

"Wait...in-laws?" I questioned.

"Oh he never told you about his little sister?! I would expect him to talk to you all about her considering how much he loved her. Then again, it must be really painful to speak of with everything that went down.."

"I never even knew he had a sister..." I thought about it, I'm sure I would know if he had mentioned it but never once did he say anything about any siblings that he had. Most of the things he would tell me about his past were just stories of the Senju and Uchiha and sprinkle a few things about himself.

"Back to the point, Tobirama how many times did I tell you not to ostracize the Uchiha?!" they avoided the subject, I was pretty curious though.

"I simply gave them a job they could excel at! You can't blame me after everything Madara pulled with the village. You know better than I do that the Uchiha is just a cursed clan," the Second explained to his brother. They certainly disagreed a lot, I wonder how the two are brothers considering how different they seem to be.

They went on and on and on talking about how the Uchiha are cursed which I was told and how the Uchiha looooove people so much that they end up hating everyone which, in my opinion, is so counterintuitive. I get it, but the Hane were just completely different. We wanted peace and like my mother, we are willing to give up a lot to achieve it.

It's really strange how these things work out.

I didn't really start paying attention until Tobirama and Hashirama started yelling at each other and exerting some crazy high chakra, I can see why Ryuu-sama had some trouble with these people and Madara, they were certainly strong shinobi.

While everyone was practically peeing their pants, I decided to GET THIS OVER WITH. "Can you just tell us what we want to know?! We are in the middle of war and we don't have time for your antics right now!" I pushed the two away from each other. Everyone seemed amazed but they're just being losers.

"Ahaha! You really are a Hane always trying to stop the fighting!" the first pat my shoulder, he had a heavy hand. Hashirama sat down crossed legs on the ground getting ready to tell us his tale of woe.

"You should pay attention, he's about to tell you all about Ryuunosuke's past," Hisen who was on my shoulder whispered.

"When I was a boy, I used to travel to a river close to my home and skip rocks, where I encountered Madara who would also come. We never shared each other's surname since it was Shinobi code at the time..."

Flashback

As the two children argued over skipping stones over a river, the body of a young boy was floating in the river. His head was full or stark white hair and was about the same age as them. The two turned to each other and Hashirama was the one who decided to check on it.

He checked the boy's pulse and felt only slight signs of life. "He's alive!" he motioned Madara to come and help. After seeing how he could throw the rock like a shuriken, he knew he was a shinobi.

The two boys hoisted the boy up and slowly walked back to land, slowly looking around for anyone around

"Do you really think it's okay to help him? He's carrying weapons and he must be affiliated with a clan. He might attack us," Madara was wary of the white haired child.