five

MARK
"it's very unusual for you to call for a day off. what happened the other night?"

JIMIN
"i don't know what you mean."

MARK
"you've always been a bad liar, jimin. i saw you walking outside with that customer once we had closed."

JIMIN
"he was just trying to get me to sleep with him. as always."

MARK
"and did it work?"

JIMIN
"no."

MARK
"oh, really? is that why you got into a cab with him?"

JIMIN
"i really wish you would just let me do my job."

MARK
"we'd just opened, jimin. there's nobody here yet."

JIMIN
"well, i'm cleaning the glasses. that counts for something."

MARK
"you know, he seems to really like you."

JIMIN
"he seems to really like a lot of people."

MARK
"he came here yesterday."

JIMIN
"he what?"

jimin almost dropped the glass he was holding, then he noticed the smirk on mark's face, causing him to continue cleaning the said glass, and more cautiously this time.

MARK
"he was looking for you. his hair was disheveled, his shirt unbuttoned, and he looked like he had been drinking the whole day."

JIMIN
"he's such a fucking idiot."

MARK
"he said he wanted to see you and i suggested he calls you but he said you were most likely not going to answer."

JIMIN
"i don't know why he did that, but i'm sure it's not because he cared."

MARK
"why the hell would he come all the way here then? you said so yourself, he likes a lot of people. do you really think he has nothing better to do with his life other than stalk a bartender whom he had just slept with and ask him to do it all over again?"

JIMIN
"what? i told you. i didn't sleep with him."

MARK
"i don't know what happened between you two, but you need to work it out. i don't want to lose my best employee over this."

JIMIN
"what are you talking about?"

MARK
"you've never missed a day at work before, jimin. also, you've never been this absent-minded at work before." 

mark pointed at the one glass jimin has been trying to polish for the past ten minutes. 

JIMIN
"fair point."

MARK
"now, please. there's your first customer for the day."

mark then left jimin with jeongguk who looked like he was just about to attend the grammy's, all dressed up. the complete opposite of how mark described he looked like just the day before.