JEONGGUK
"i don't watch netflix a lot."

JIMIN
"but don't you do the netflix and chill thing?"

JEONGGUK
"i don't think you understand how that actually works."

JIMIN
"no. not really."

JEONGGUK
"well, basically, we start a movie and in about ten minutes, completely disregard it and start fucking."

JIMIN
"what?"

JEONGGUK
"i mean, for me it only takes five minutes or less. but some people like to take it slow."

JIMIN
"oh dear."

JEONGGUK
"yeah. so let's watch this shit. play it at the same time as me after i count to three okay?"

JIMIN
"yeah."

JEONGGUK
"one. two. three. go."

❈❈❈

JEONGGUK
"well that was undeniably a shit movie."

JIMIN
"no, it wasn't."

JEONGGUK
"young man goes through all that bullshit and risks his own life just to reunite with his girlfriend. who the fuck would do that?"

JIMIN
"i thought you're in love with someone?"

JEONGGUK
"yeah, i am. your point?"

JIMIN
"then why don't you understand him?"

JEONGGUK
"i fully understand but it's just fucking stupid! risking your own safety to save someone else? i mean, what if in the future, the girl just decides to leave him anyway? it all would've been for naught."

JIMIN
"but that's love. it's never certain to stay forever. and if you truly love someone, you can't just decide not to love them anymore just because they quit loving you back."

JEONGGUK
"then why fall in love at all...if we're just gonna end up hurting ourselves?"

JIMIN
"would you rather live a life not feeling anything at all?"

JEONGGUK
"well, what do you think?"

JIMIN
"i think you're too afraid to feel anything."

JEONGGUK
"well, you wanna know what i think?"

JIMIN
"no."

JEONGGUK
"i think you don't know me and therefore have no right to judge me."

jeongguk hung up after he said that. jimin was simply left confused, worried and hurt. and a little mad too, that's why he didn't call jeongguk back to apologize for possibly having crossed the line.

he never wanted to be friends with jeongguk after all. he just started to like him because he was getting familiar. to see him on days he would work at the bar, jimin somehow felt comfort in jeongguk's presence.