50 | ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴜꜱ...

Comincia dall'inizio

"Bhabhi, what are you guys doing here?!" Om asked trying to avoid the teasing session.
"Making Rakhi for Arnav Bhai!" saying Gauri squealed in happiness.

"That's really great! Come inside and do, Why here? It's so cold out here!" Om said almost shivering

"Di loves enjoying the moon's charm, so every year we settle ourselves in our lawn and make Rakhi for bhai! This time also we are doing the same." Gauri enunciated.

Listening to this, Shivaay left from there but none noticed. They were all engrossed in chit chatting when Anika felt a shawl being wrapped around her. She turned her face to see who it is when her nose touched his'. Shivaay and Anika were lost into each other until they heard an "Awwww" from their siblings.

"Jiju! How cute." Gauri managed to say still admiring them.
"How caring! Bhabhi Bhai loves you so much." Om stated explicitly.
"I don't want Anika to fall sick. I will become sick if she is!" Shivaay stated just to stop his sibling from continuing further.

"Yes yes bhai, one day your life will become someone else's and you won't even realize that. If she cries, tears roll down your eyes. If she's hurt, you feel the pain. If she's sick, you feel the sickness. If..." Om was still continuing reminding him the day they spoke about love but Shivaay stopped him abruptly.

(A/N ~ check chapter 5 if you haven't read itm)

"Om yaar! You and your shayaris. I accept that I'm concerned about her!" Shivaay blurted out. Continuing without giving him a chance to tease,
"I mean I'm even concerned about my Saali!" saying he hands over another shawl to Om and Gauri.

"Thanks Jiju! I just got the world's best Jiju" Gauri said back. Anika was all the while staring at her husband thinking, "How can a person be so perfect! A perfect son, brother, grandson, friend, hus..." She stopped herself from thinking any further.

The boys accompanied the girls while they complete making the rakhis

Next Day ~

First as per tradition, the girls tied rakhis to their brothers and got gifts from their brothers. The Singhanias were very much surprised seeing what Arnav did just following his sisters.

He tied Rakhi to his little sisters simultaneously, then finished the aarthi.
"Bhai! My..." Anika didn't finish when Arnav stuffed her mouth with her favorite Motichoor ki laddoo.

He fed Gauri as well, and then handed them a big box of laddoos.
"Mootichoor ki laddoos for my little princesses made by the famous Chef 'Arnav Chowdhary'. Okay now turn for my gifts!" Arnav demanded.

Both his sisters tightly hugged him giving him kisses on both his cheeks.

"We promise to always protect you from the 'bad' Bhai. And live long Aaru Beta!" his sisters said giggling to themselves.
"I promise you too princesses! No matter what I will always be with you protecting you! Love you. Now touch my feet and take blessings! My blessings are very powerful." Arnav said with much pride.

"Ahaan!" saying the sisters started tickling their brother making it unbearable for him.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Baby

Just keep loving the book
50 chapters isn't a small thing! We have gone quite a long way! But I'm sorry that it's been an year since I started updating the book 🙈
To all my readers who were patient enough to hang on this book, my love to you all ❤

Few of my readers nominated this book on Fanfiction community awards! My gratitude to you for the nominations ❤

Manya