"So you fucking paid my girlfriend to date me? For what? For your own benefit? For work? You thought that I could bounce back immediately after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years?" I yell, slamming my fist down on the desk. My hand hurts from the impact, but I'm more hurt over the fact that this is happening, "Yes, I was sad. But, this...this is so fucked up." I spit out.

"I'm sorry, son. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I did this for you." He said.

"You did this for me? Really? You fucking did this for me? What exactly did you do? You have ruined my fucking life, dad. You have ruined my life, just like you ruined Lisa's life. Fuck, you would think that you would have learned by now! You would think that you would have learned by that fucking mistake! You are so fucked up. You are selfish. You are a fucking monster. I fucking hate you, dad. I fucking hate you. I mean, what else do you fucking know? Do you know everything? Was she wearing some kind of mic during our conversations? Did you hear everything that was said between the two of us? Did you put a camera up in all of the rooms in my house so you would know when we were having sex? So you would know when to fucking pay her?" I yell, using my arm to knock off the cup that held his pens and pencils.

"It wasn't like that, Matty. It wasn't like that at all. She never told me anything like that, I swear." He says, holding his hands up in caution.

"It was exactly like that. In one way or another, it was fucking like that. You...you are the worst dad in the entire world. You are the worst husband to mom, and you are a fucking disgrace of a human being. I feel fucking sorry for you." I say lowly.

"Matty, please. Just listen to me, okay? Let's talk about this. Sit down, okay? Calm down for a second and just sit down and talk. I don't want you to leave like this. Please." He says, coming over to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrug him off abruptly, grabbing the folder from off of his desk.

"Fuck you. I'm leaving." I say, stepping away from him. I need to walk away before I do something I regret. I need to leave. I need to leave right now. I gather up the folder and everything in it before walking away.

"Where are you going?" He yells behind me.

"Why the fuck do you care?" I yell back, flipping him off on my way out the door.

When I get out into the hall, I feel as though all eyes are on me. I see Debbie look at me with nervous, but sympathetic eyes. Being a receptionist must be hard when you hear the bosses getting into a full blown war in the next room over. I give her the smallest smile I can muster up, and quickly leave the building.

Where are you? I texted Candace, already starting my car and driving to her house.

I'm at home. She replied almost immediately.

I'm coming over. I'll be there in five minutes.  I text her, and slip my phone back into my pocket.

God, I pray she has a better way of explaining this mess. Honestly, I don't know how much different her side of the story can be, but I do know that I need to hear it. I know that she is guilty. I know she is just as guilty as my father. If not, even more so. I just pray that she can explain this and we can be fine.

But, I know we won't be. I know this. I know I'm openly walking into this with intentions to break whatever this is off with her. For a split second, I almost think that the thought of ending things with her will hurt me more than whatever the fuck I'm feeling right now. Although, I know I'm wrong. Nothing can feel worse than this does right now. This is the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life. And although the thought of being away from her again fucking kills me, I am already dead. There's nothing more that can hurt me.

I drive as quickly as I can to Candace's house. I have to see her. Maybe this will be okay? Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe there isn't anything to be worried about. Maybe this can all be okay.

When I pull up to her house, I get out of my car before I can regret anything. Every step to the front porch feels like it's miles long. I just want to get this over with. Knocking on the door makes this real, and seeing her open the door almost makes me break down right then.

"Hey, babe. Are you...okay?" She asked, noticing my red eyes and drained appearance.

"No. I'm not. I'm really fucking not." I admitted, not allowing tears to fall from my eyes.

"Do you need to come inside? What's wrong?"

I stay quiet, not even knowing how to start this. Do I yell? Do I scream? Do I cry? What the fuck do I do?

"Matty, what's going on?" She asks seriously.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked, handing her the folder.

-

Author's Note!!!

I am hurt by this!!! I am hurt that Matty found out!! I am still in shock over the fact that Candace and Daniel could possibly do this to him. My mind is just...blown. I have no idea. This is something I have waited for the entire time I have written his story, and it's finally here! The big reveal. We have all waited. The moment is here. I hope you all have enjoyed this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. More parts to come!! Keep reading! You have to see how it ends!!!

Vote! Comment! Share!!!