He slipped in next to me like the first night we shared a hotel room.

I cuddled into his chest, while he mumbled about the hair in his mouth.

Before I drifted off I heard Calum start singing the chorus to Heartbreak Girl.

I dedicate this song to you

The one who never sees the truth

That I can take away the hurt, heartbreak boy

Hold you tight straight through the stormy night

I'm right here

When you gonna realize that I'm your cure, heartbreak Michael?

I bite my tongue but I want to scream out

You could be with me now.

Funny, I don't remember my name being in it. He must have changed the lyrics.

I almost drift off when orange light floods into the room. I never really turned the light on in my room, it was pleasantly surprising to find that the lightbulb was old and drifting to an orange shade.

"Calum!" Ashton whisper yells, from the door.

I can't see Ashton because my backs turned and Calum has his arms around me.

"Yes?" Calum asked in a hushed tone, his arms tightening slightly.

"Get out of there, I don't think Michael wants you here." Ashton snaps.

"I can't, he's laying on me." Calum protests lamely, not even moving his arms so Ashton has a better look.

"You shouldn't be in here in the first place." Ashton's voice is coming from the end of the mattress now.

Calum just shrugs.

"You can't just freak out because he's gay then sneak into his room at night while he's sleeping." Ashton snaps, getting close enough that I have to flick my eye lids shut.

"Get up or I'm dragging you out." Ashton demands, going over protective brother on Calum.

"Fine." Calum snaps when Ashton goes to unwrap my hands from around his waist.

"Sweet dreams." He mumbles defeated.

He begins to lift himself off the mattress when I dive after him and snaking my arms loosely around his waist.

"No! Calyum don't go!" I moan weakly, sounding like a little boy on the first day of kindergarten.

"That's such a cute pet name, Calyum." Luke coos from the door.

"Shut up." Calum says, attempting to detach my arms.

"No. Stay." I whine, sloppily trying to maintain my hold on him.

"Michael don't." Calum whines back.

"If you keep this up Michael will wake up completely and beat the shit out of you for waking him up so early. It's only four in the morning." Luke says nonchalantly.

"Language." Ashton scolds absentmindedly.

The sleepiness was wearing off and my grip was becoming stronger.

In one last ditch effort, Calum tried to push my arms down and step out of my hold.

"Don't." I growl, opening my eyes and glaring up at him.

I then turn to Ashton, "Get out. It's not even noon thirty yet."

He held up his hands in surrender, not prepared to deal with an overly grouchy Michael.