"Look at you! We need to get your face cleaned up." She says. She guides me into the bathroom and I splash water all over my face. The sink water turns pink. The water stings my face. I look up in the mirror and see that I have a purple nose. Great, just what I needed.

As I'm drying off my hands, Christina eyes me down curiously.

"Are you gaining weight Tris?" She's still eyeing me down. I haven't seen her in a while and I forgot to tell her the news.

"No, actually I'm pregnant." She looks at me in complete and utter shock. The news is old for me so I just keep drying my hands.

"You have a name yet!" Her voice is high in excitment.

"No, it's still too soon for that." I hide my gun better under my shirt and walk out of the hotel room. Christina walks out of the room with me but she stays with a smirk on her face. I'm too worried to think about names and the baby right now. I need to find Tobias. Christina cuts the topic of me. More guns go off in the far distant. They echo through the hotel hallways. It could be coming from outside.

"We need to hurry." I said. Running down the hallway seems like it would take forever knowing that this hotel is really big. I don't want to panic now. I need to stay strong and stay focused on what I have to do. Inicent people lay dead all around me as we get closer to the exit of the hotel.

"Wait, Tris, why were those men after you? If you know. Really, I didn't even know that I was going to be shooting people today."

"Oh. I'll explain later."

"Watch out!"I said to Christina. A person in black, a used to be Dauntless, comes running towards us sprinting. He has no weapon.

"I got this." I say looking at her in full confidence. He has no weapon so I want to take this one by hand. Christina stands back but she still has her hand on her gun.

The guard puts his hand on my shoulder but I quickly whip it off and grab his wrist. He doesn't see it comining when I twist it back behind his head. I have him in a lock and kick him hard in the thigh. Even though that wasn't the guard that kicked me in the Eruidite compound, I make sure that he feels the pain that I once did. He drops to the floor and starts moaning.

"Wow, I'm impressed at how you improved your fighting skills." Said Christina. She looks like she would kind of expect it from someone who hangs around Tobias all the time.

"Thanks." That's all I can really say.

We keep running untill we reach the end of the hallway. Christina busts open the door and we stumble outside. Surprisingly, no one is to be seen anywhere.

"Where is everyone? This place looks like a ghost town." Christina says.

"I dont know about where everyone is but I do have a theory about those men. I think those people who tried to attack me where some of Evelyns undercover guards. Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell you, Tobias and I were captured by her the other day. We managed to escape though."

Christina remains silent.

"Evelyn wanted to kill me, but Tobias refused to let that happen. She has position of all the serums and plans on using them for no good." I said.

"Look's like we're going to have to kill another Jennine Matthews again." Christina says in a devilish tone.

"Christina, I... I can't let that happen." I feel stupid for saying that but there's a reason.

"What! You're going to let her kill you! Have you gone crazy?" Now she looks like she's going to kill me. She stares at me wide eyed.

"No, I don't mean that. I think that if anyone should kill her, it should be Tobias. I mean, it's his mother." I remember when Tobias told me that he wouldn't think of Evelyn as his mother anymore. Still, it would be in his favor of wanting to or not.